Hains Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2009

Hains Elementary School 0

Posted December 16, 2008
this is a great school. the teachers really care about teaching the children.

Hains Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2007
My son goes here this will be his second year . I really like the fact that its a small school beacuse they do take up more time with your kids. My son never complained one time last year to get up and go. I also like how they let the parents get involved in so much. Im glad my son is happy here and he is learning well. The only thing I hate is the fact that the school is so old and needs to be rebuilt bad . Thanks hope I have helped other paretns.... 2007

Hains Elementary School 1

Posted July 03, 2006

Hains Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2005
They care about my children. I have two children who goes to this school and they have helped my son with a lot in the past at this school and is helping my daughter also to learn. I am proud of this school and glad my children has the help they need .

Hains Elementary School
1820 Windsor Spring Rd, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Hains Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hains Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top