Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted June 23, 2016
Thank you Ms. Burch for your hard work and all that you have done for my son & I. This experience is something that we both will carry on forever

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 23, 2016
My son's teacher was very effective and it is bc of her that the school experience wasn't all bad

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted June 23, 2016
There are some teachers that carry out disciplinary actions as they should which develop the respect but when it's missing the respect is as well

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted June 23, 2016
It can or may not but I feel that it depends on the student teacher relationship

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 23, 2016
I don't feel that it develops honesty, integrity, & fairness because things that go on that the students should be reprimanded for they aren't

Hains Elementary School 1

Posted June 23, 2016
My son went to this school as an enrollee of the STEM program. The teachers were great and my son definitely like the teachers too. The problems we had were weapons being brought to school and a bit of bullying going on. Nothing was done for it, so my son began to take matters in his own hands!

Posted December 16, 2008
this is a great school. the teachers really care about teaching the children.

Hains Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2007
My son goes here this will be his second year . I really like the fact that its a small school beacuse they do take up more time with your kids. My son never complained one time last year to get up and go. I also like how they let the parents get involved in so much. Im glad my son is happy here and he is learning well. The only thing I hate is the fact that the school is so old and needs to be rebuilt bad . Thanks hope I have helped other paretns.... 2007

Hains Elementary School 5

Posted November 02, 2005
They care about my children. I have two children who goes to this school and they have helped my son with a lot in the past at this school and is helping my daughter also to learn. I am proud of this school and glad my children has the help they need .

1820 Windsor Spring Rd, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Hains Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.