Posted July 30, 2006
My children love Laney. I like the teachers and staff that I have met. Anytime I had a question or needed a conference I would get a quick response. The teachers have worked with me to better my children and made sure I knew when they needed to be dealt with if at all. The student body in general are very welcoming and respectful. My children have grown and learned so much since their attendance at Laney.

Posted May 25, 2005

Laney High School 5

Posted April 21, 2005
My children attened Lucy Laney and I think that the principal is doing a terrific job teaching the children about discipline and how to do the best that you can do, and that no matter what you do you can succed. I hope that more schools have a very positive role-model as the principle at Lucy Craft Laney High.

Laney High School 5

Posted February 19, 2004

Posted January 12, 2004
- a former student

Laney High School
1339 Laney Walker Blvd, Augusta, GA  30901
Last modified Laney High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laney High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top