Augusta, GA

Glenn Hills Middle School 4

Posted July 05, 2010
I think that GHMS is a good school. My child went from failing to passing. It is easy to focus on the negative, but what about the good things about the school. I have had nothing, but good teachers so far. We have to remember that there will always be one bad apple that will spoil the bunch. I f parents would get more involved with the teachers and not always point fingers than the students will be even more respectful. The teachers are to come and educate our children not babysit. I am sure there are some teachers that you may have problems with but in all I have experienced more good than bad.

Posted May 11, 2010

Glenn Hills Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2010
i Love My School ! But the teachers can be quite strict at times !

Glenn Hills Middle School 0

Posted December 23, 2008
Glenn hills middle school is a great school. there's nothing wrong with it except the fact that some of the kids are doing bad things and some of the teachers choose who they like and who they don't like before they really get a chance to see how things are going, another thing wrong with ghms is that there can be a lot of tension which can lead to a fight every now and again, but other than that Glenn hills middle school is a very good school.

Posted October 30, 2008

Glenn Hills Middle School 0

Posted October 21, 2008
Glenn Hills is the best school I have Ever been to. Most of the teachers are great. The students can get a little rowdy sometimes but they are all good kids.

Posted February 01, 2008
This school is completely disgusting. Racial slurs are made constantly, and I feel my education slipping every second I am there. I feel that I am 'reviewing' what I learned in all of my other grades. Choose homeschooling over this school!

Glenn Hills Middle School 4

Posted January 23, 2008
It is getting better all of the time, especially under the new leadership

Glenn Hills Middle School 5

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted November 06, 2007

Glenn Hills Middle School
2941 Glenn Hills Dr, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Glenn Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenn Hills Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top