Augusta, GA

Glenn Hills Middle School 4

Posted July 05, 2010
I think that GHMS is a good school. My child went from failing to passing. It is easy to focus on the negative, but what about the good things about the school. I have had nothing, but good teachers so far. We have to remember that there will always be one bad apple that will spoil the bunch. I f parents would get more involved with the teachers and not always point fingers than the students will be even more respectful. The teachers are to come and educate our children not babysit. I am sure there are some teachers that you may have problems with but in all I have experienced more good than bad.

Glenn Hills Middle School 5

Posted January 28, 2010
i Love My School ! But the teachers can be quite strict at times !

Posted December 23, 2008
Glenn hills middle school is a great school. there's nothing wrong with it except the fact that some of the kids are doing bad things and some of the teachers choose who they like and who they don't like before they really get a chance to see how things are going, another thing wrong with ghms is that there can be a lot of tension which can lead to a fight every now and again, but other than that Glenn hills middle school is a very good school.

Posted October 21, 2008
Glenn Hills is the best school I have Ever been to. Most of the teachers are great. The students can get a little rowdy sometimes but they are all good kids.

Posted February 01, 2008
This school is completely disgusting. Racial slurs are made constantly, and I feel my education slipping every second I am there. I feel that I am 'reviewing' what I learned in all of my other grades. Choose homeschooling over this school!

Glenn Hills Middle School 4

Posted January 23, 2008
It is getting better all of the time, especially under the new leadership

Posted September 01, 2007
i personally believe this schoold is a pretty good school, my 12 year old is in the seventh grade and she is on the a and b honor roll, we work hard with her at home and keep in touch with her teacher's through out the year, we do not believe it is the teacher's responsibilty to raise and educate our child so we do all that we can as well. My child love's the school she does not have a disicpline problem and we have yet to have any complaints about the school, i think parents should be involved in their children's education but also be realistic that no school or person is perfect. keep up the good work Glenn Hills !!!!!!!!

Posted August 04, 2007
This school is terrible. I would not recommend sending any child to this school. I finally had to pull my child out to home-school him.

Posted June 07, 2007
This is a terrible school! We moved into the area after the school started. We didn't get any information that would help us get to know the school and what if offered. The principal, counselor and teachers were of no help at all. I went to the school four times requesting support and help before one teacher helped us out. My son went from loving to hating school. No extracurricular activities for 6th and 7th grade students. Do not send your child to this school!!!

Glenn Hills Middle School 5

Posted May 27, 2007
My child is a senior at glenn hills middle this year that school is the best school i could of sent her to because the staff care about the students and there grades, there academics has went up from the past years and my child has been accepted into a.R.Johnson so the teachers are teaching something and every school has behavior problems it is just that glenn hills schools problems always leaks into the media, glenn hills middle school has high reading scores to i think glenn hills middle is the best middle school i could have sent my child to because they teach academics,discipline,and how to care about people glenn middle school is the best middle school i think so come on and give us the credit!

2941 Glenn Hills Dr, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Glenn Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenn Hills Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top