Posted April 21, 2014
I do not even know where to start when talking about Aquinas. The tuition may seem expensive but believe me it is worth every penny. The teachers and the rest of the staff are very good at what they do. Also the staff actually cares about the student and wants them to succeed. This school is preparing me for college more so then my previous school. I previously went to ARC and that was terrible. I transferred and it was amazing. The students are extremely nice and very easy to get along with. The football team is very good. They are the 2013 State champions. So in summary, leaving ARC and coming to Aquinas was the best choice that I have ever made. I strongly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an amazing school to attend

Posted May 07, 2010
I have had three very different children at Aquinas and I can say the experience prepared them well for college, but most importantly for life. Each child had different gifts and talents and their experience helped them build up their week areas and certainly helped them explore their talents. The school size and the loving environment encouraged them to try things they may never have at other schools. The child who never played competitive tennis went on to the first round of state competition! The child who quit swim team at age 5 because of fear of competing joined the swim team and had a wonderful experience! Football has been a challenging and character building experience too! As far as academics go, my oldest was able to recieve an academic scholarship to college. My other children were academiclly challenged but never overwelmemed. The teachers and staff were approachable and helpful.

Posted September 07, 2009

Posted November 26, 2008
As a current student at Aquinas, I have to say that the education I have received here has been excellent. Teachers genuinely care and are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that you know the material. Whether it is tutoring or simply lending a ear to listen to your problems, EVERY member of the faculty is always there for you. The students here are quality kids, who somehow find a balance between the demands of a challenging curriculum and a slew of afterschool activities. From a spiritual standpoint, Aquinas is remarkable beyond words. Monthly all-school masses, weekly masses, a chapel that is never locked, challenging, useful yet insightful religion courses, the list goes on. Contrary to what some may think, the school is open to everyone, and I have seen a healthy balance of minorities, Protestants, Catholics, and even non-Christians. Overall, Aquinas is simply the best.

Aquinas High School 0

Posted June 26, 2008
I love Aquinas high school! I enjoy the teachers, my fellow students, and the parents. The courses are taught very well and the teachers help you with anything you have trouble with. For a small catholic high school, we have very good sports programs, academic programs, and we have a bunch of school spirit! Go Fightin' Irish!

Posted February 18, 2007
I would not recommend this school unless you are of Catholic religion. The teachers are not fair and balance toward the students. They either like the students or tolerate them. My child went there in the freshman year and it was the worst experencience that I have ever encounter. Even public school has a better curriculum and teachers that care.

Posted May 13, 2005
I would highly recommend Aquinas to anyone! This is a wonderful school, filled with school spirit and honost concern for others. There are classes for everyone at Aquinas as well. For gifted students, a variety of honors and AP classes are offered in every grade. For regular students, many CP classes are also offered. The small size of Aquinas allows you to know everyone. Aquinas has a very friendly environment, and everyone genuinely cares for others. The teachers are wonderful and very involved with the students. Aquinas also has many great sports teams. Also, Aquinas students are filled with school spirit. As a current student at Aquinas, I would recommend anyone to send their child to Aquinas, because it is such and close and spirited atmosphere.

Aquinas High School