PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My child has been attending this school since the 2nd grade and is now in the 8th. My family is not rich and have to save throughout the year to have the tuition saved up. We have always felt like we belonged there. My child is very happy, and the academics is pretty rigorous. I, as a parent truly appreciate that they teach the children independence and responsibility, traits that I as a parent also try to instill in my children. He will graduate from this school no matter the cost. We will find a way to make it happen.

I am a former student of this school and I have never been so unhappy as I was when I was there. The staff was nice but I felt like a lot of them were under qualified. If I asked a teacher a question about something I am learning I don't believe that 'I don't know' is a sufficient answer. I was so unhappy there that I asked my parents to remove me from the school. This is a school that favors rich people and does not cater to the urban community. Ridiculous!

We are just finishing up our first year at Augusta Prep. My daughter is in the preschool program and we couldn't be happier. The teachers are fantastic. As a former director of a full day preschool, I am a tough customer when it comes to preschool education. They have an engaging curriculum and the children really enjoy learning. From the moment we took our tour, I was hooked. They were able to answer all my questions to my liking and have followed through with their responses. Parents are very involved and the entire environment is very friendly. My daughter will continue to attend this school as long as we live in this area. It is definitely a school that needs to be explored if you are looking for a great quality preschool and beyond.

Our family has been at Prep since our child (now a Sophomore) was in Kindergarten. We've been quite pleased with the academic programs as well as the caring community of Prep Faculty, Staff, and Parents.

Last modified Augusta Preparatory Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12