Posted December 25, 2011
This school has taught me a lot. The teachers are nice and are more than willing to help students who have trouble. The principal is understanding and takes a part in discipline. I recommend this school for anyone who wants to have a Christian environmental school.

Posted May 13, 2009
I grauated from 8th at this school and hated to leave. It was ahead on every subject. I went to Victory Baptist for High Schooland it was awful and so behind on everything. I Love Hillcrest!!!

Posted November 10, 2008

Hillcrest Baptist School 0

Posted June 04, 2008
My daughter attended Hillcrest in 2006 in K-5.I had to take her out the next year.When she got new school they were behind !!! now were missing Hillcrest !!!

Posted July 12, 2006
My son has just completed his 1st year there and it is a great school. The student:teacher ratio is great and most of the students are learning above there grade levels.

Hillcrest Baptist School 4

Posted May 14, 2006
My son has attended Hillcrest for the past two years. I am very pleased with the progress that he has made. The staff and faculty promote parental involvement on all levels.

Hillcrest Baptist School
3045 Deans Bridge Road, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Hillcrest Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Hillcrest Baptist School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.