PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We are so thankful to be at Westminster. It is a gift to our children to have such an excellent education while also being strengthened and encouraged spiritually. We feel blessed to be a part of this community.

As a new parent and former alumnus I cannot say enough about WSA. This school is filled with love from the faculty and it is evident the second you walk in the door. I felt this love as a student and I see it being given to my children. WSA is a family that cares for one another. I have seen first hand the prayer that is poured over each child. WSA is a unique institution that is as strong academically as it is spiritually. As a former student I realized quickly how prepared I was for college. WSA's teachers truly invest in their students and know the challenges that await their students. I am grateful that my children are now able to experience being a Wildcat. A lot has changed since I graduated but the core of WSA and what it stands for has not. I am blessed to be a part of such a wonderful school.

Westminster Schools of Augusta is an answered prayer for my family. Choosing a school for your upcoming female freshman, as well as, your 5th grader son is not one we took lightly. We new we wanted them to remain in a Christian environment with a tough academic curriculum. Well, we are there. It offers the best, most loving, and nurturing environment we could ask for. They have both been challenged academically and risen to the schools expectations and ours. They both are involved in several sports at the school and have the most wonderful, Christian coaches. They not only are teaching them how to be a Christian athlete but how to be a team leader. We are so proud to call ourselves Wildcats!!!!

We chose Westminster Schools of Augusta for many reasons. They have a Christian staff that loves and nurtures the children from Pre-k through 12th grade. We find great peace in knowing that our child is taught God's Word in the classroom daily and to respect God's world and the people in it. The class sizes are small giving more opportunity for a teacher to have the time to reach out to each student. The lower school is blessed to have para-pros in all classes through 5th grade. Parents at Westminster are anxious to help in all activities of the school, giving the children fun opportunities outside the classroom. Westminster offers an array of competitive athletic sports throughout the school year. The Fine Arts department at Westminster is flourishing and award winning. In addition to academics, fine arts and athletics at Westminster also emphasizes service and caring for others through numerous community service projects. Westminster is committed to providing a safe and caring learning environment enabling instructors to teach the skills necessary to excel in college and to be compassionate citizens in the community.

This school embraced our entire family. My daughter was doing more intense academic work than at her old school but coming home happier. The school encourages connections among students, families and staff. My daughter started at Westminster feeling sad & lonely within days her joy returned and by the end of the year her transformation was amazing. She was happier & more confident. Mrs. Wiggins was a blessing & the principal went out of her way to welcome us.

As a dad of two Westminster students, one in the Lower School and one in the Upper School, I have NEVER found any of the any of the accusations made by a previous posting to be true. It sounds like there is a lot more to the story. Unfortunately schools are put in the middle of "things" but ultimately must "protect" the student, and thank God for that. I would not have my children at any other school.

This school is very dangerous. They state they are Christ centered but are very discriminatory against Fathers' . The Lower School Principal prevented a very involved Father from coming to the school and even communicated with the divorce Judge. The public school was much more in tune with God and welcomed all parents to have lunch and volunteer in the classroom. Westminster School should lose their accreditation for their bias and interference with parental rights. Why should my daughter be asking her teacher - "why do you hate my daddy?". I have not received one report card and I unfortunately paid the $10,000 tuition in advance!

Westminster has been an outstanding experience for both our child and our family. Academically, the atmosphere is challenging yet appropriate. I am continually astounded by the breadth and depth of material that is covered. Additionally, there are many opportunities for both the arts and athletics. There is also positive interaction between the students of the Upper (Prep and Middle) and Lower (preK to elementary) schools in a mentor/coaching relationship that benefits all the students. Not only the best school in Augusta, but simply one of the best schools (Christian or otherwise) that we have encountered anywhere.

Outstanding school, faculty and adminstration. A great environment to learn. Faculty who really care about your child, as a person. Our 3 children have been challenged academically at WSA since 1999, in a Christian World View environment. They are achieving academically well beyond where they would be in a public or other local private school. The annual statistics for placement at Universities demonstrate the academic success. The best choice for education in the Augusta area.

I think this is the best school to be found. It has a strong Christian atmosphere and a strong academic focus as well. Even though it is college preparatory in nature, it is not an elitist school. Scholarship is presented from a Biblical world view, and the development of Christian character is as important as the development of reaching one's academic potential.

Last modified Westminster Schools of Augusta is a Private school that serves grades PK-12