Posted May 04, 2012
My son has attended Curtis Baptist for over a year. The teachers and staff consistently work to ensure that children not only receive an excellent academic education, but one that reflects the values of the Christian faith. Unlike the public schools, there is a code of conduct that is expected from students and enforced. This atmosphere provides students with a safe and positive learning environment. Curtis Baptist will welcome you regardless of your religious denomination.

Posted January 18, 2012
We have 2 kids that have been there since daycare 1 & 2 yrs old and are now in PK4 & K5. Teachers care, love, and teach our kids. After school care, summer program, sports are available. They teach the Bible well and our kids have fun and love going. Academically, better than most public schools though. I went there as a kid and I'm an Engineer now. Our kids really know the Bible well, which is what we're looking for in the school.

Curtis Baptist School 1

Posted December 20, 2009

Posted November 21, 2009
This is a great Faith based school full of young men and women wanting to know more about Christ. Education is also a big part of this school and it also has a very good athletic program, football,basketball,baseball,softball,track & field,tennis,golf, etc...

Curtis Baptist School 4

Posted August 04, 2009
I am a parent of an elementary student and I really love this school. We have been at Curtis since DayCare and have always found a loving, christian enviroment where learning is abundant. Doing well is rewarded and encouraged. While discipline may sometimes seem harsh for small incidents they do keep from any rise in unruliness by being that hard on the small things. I have come to love this school and even commute 45 minutes one way just to come. The tuition is hard and I wish everyone would push congressmen to pass school vouchers but till then the sacrifice is so worth it. Thank you to the Teachers who pour there heart and soul into all they do. This school is truely blessed and we will be here as long as we can. (PS. My childs scores were excellent and way above average as well for his grade level)

Posted August 16, 2008
While I understand the previous reviewer's transition concerns, I'm convinced they are behind us now. A new administration, fresh perspective, and new blood are breathing new life into Curtis -- and God is obviously moving! I can only address firsthand my experience with the elementary school, which is simply outstanding. I think most/all of the issues that have legimately concerned parents in the past are being squarely addressed with professionalism and prayer. I'm very pleased to get to witness and participate in this positive change. (It didn't hurt that my student's first grade test scores were through the roof, either.)

Curtis Baptist School 3

Posted July 20, 2007
There are great teachers and you make wonderful life-long friends. The curriculm is good and is very college bound. That is about as good as it gets. The administration is, to say the least, not on top of things and seem to not make the best choices when it comes to discipline and employment. The curriculm is different not the kids. You can do very well here if you are determined and focused but be prepared to fight those battles for what you believe is right and what is wrong ( and that is with other students and with the administration).

Curtis Baptist School 1

Posted June 14, 2007
- a former student
Very high Techer/Parent extracurricular activies, in a one on one loving involvement.

Curtis Baptist School 2

Posted April 21, 2007
CBS H.S. is currently in great transition. The headmaster is leaving, most of the faculty and about 20+ students (out of 100 in the H.S.) due to recent changes that were made despite parents expressed concerns. The Athletic Director is new. A new headmaster is coming this summer but my recommendation would be to avoid this school during this transitional time (2007-2008). Perhaps in the future there may be some stability and a more Christian atmosphere.

Curtis Baptist School 4

Posted March 14, 2007
- a former student

Curtis Baptist School
1326 Broad St, Augusta, GA  30901
Last modified Curtis Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Curtis Baptist School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top