K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 19, 2014
I loved the school and had people that know me and had a good time with family and friends I just wish I could have been there for my mother sue stenger and my family Lawrence stenger jr

Posted December 06, 2009
As a former teacher, I am very thankful for the opportunity I had to teach in such an excellent environment. The parent support and involvement is far better than in any other school with which I ever been associated. Generally great attitude among students.

Posted February 24, 2009
Great teaching and education. It is a great school, and it has an awesome basketball team and good people. It is cool because we have fun events, lots of sports and good friends.That's why ALLELUIA COMMUNITY SCHOOL ROCKS.

Posted February 22, 2009
I, a middle school student of Alleluia, want you to know it's worth going to this school without A.C. because of multiple reasons. Because there are few students, strong friendships are formed, there is great class unity, and class is more enjoyable because you know everyone well. Each class starts off with a prayer, a privilege we're allowed. Being in a Christian environment is good for the students, and helps us to grow up making the right choices, & knowing our friends will, too. The teachers are awesome, always trying to help you do the best you can and making it fun at the same time. My sister's in sixth grade, and I love seeing her in the hallway between classes. There have been numerous times she's made me happy. There are SO many good things- students of other schools are missing out because MY school's the best.

Alleluia Community School 4

Posted May 19, 2008
The education program is excellent, despite one reviewer whose chief complaint was no air conditioning. School closes at the end of May for that reason. Anyone who researches Alleluia students who go on to be valedictorian and salutatorian at college will be amazed. Alleluia SAT scores are consistently high as well.

Posted March 30, 2008
Awesome school with an awesome basketball team. But we also have a great education better than a lot of schools in the district. We are awesome!! and just because we dont have central air doesnt mean we are a bad school. It shows that we have discapline. Great, great school.

Alleluia Community School 1

Posted May 15, 2007
This school has alarmingly poor education programs. The textbooks that are used are all printed well before the 1970s. The quality of the school building itself is also poor, the worst circumstance being that the administration refuses to equip the school with central air, causing the students to suffer through hot summer heat without any relief. Terrible, terrible school.

Posted May 14, 2005
There is no school like this school anywhere around this school. Seven of our children have attended this school. Six have graduated already. They have been wonderfully prepared for college and careers. Four have completed college, two have completed their Master's degrees. Two are still in college. Because of the size of the school involvement in activities is high. Teachers are of the highest quality and dedication. The level of parent involvement is outstanding. Best of all.... Jesus is the center of the school and being like Him is our goal!

Posted February 02, 2005
I am a student at this school, and have been since kindergarten. The academics are awesome, and the teachers are very helpful. Because of the size we only have three sports; soccer, volleyball, and basketball. There is a chorus and art class in the high school. The students also take spanish every year. The parents have a lot of envolvement in their children's schoolwork, and studies. It is a very supportive and awesome school to attend.

Alleluia Community School
2819 Peach Orchard Road, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Alleluia Community School is a Private school that serves grades K-12