K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (3 responses)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 23, 2016
This school shows the true character of Jesus. Jesus wasn't a rude or dishonest man, so in that they show if Jesus didn't do it, I shouldn't either. Everyone gets disciplined the same, no one has a lighter consequence than the other. They hold a strong policy to not cheat or lie because those things go hand in hand. Cheating is not what Jesus would do.

Posted August 23, 2016
I love this school! When I mean love it , I mean I would take all the years I was in that school and do them all over again. I learned so much to be prepared for high school when I graduated from 8th grade. The spiritual side, that you get from each morning worship and all the chapels. It brought me close to God and I appreciate the school for doing that for me. Just because this is an Adventist school doesn't mean we are a colt because they love the student. I'm a living proof that God has worked through each student and they came out better than they came in. I pray that God blesses the school everyday and continues to teach students to go for Christ.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 17, 2016
Mrs. Fabiola Harper is a great help for my 10 year old, every time she has questions she can text Mrs. Harper and will get an answer almost immediately. Thanks Mrs. Harper.!!!!!!!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted February 17, 2016
It is great that the school is small, it gives advantage to the teachers and assistants to be alert and helpful at all time, paying special attention to the ones who need an extra push. Like when my kids came to the school, they did not know the language, every body made extra efforts to help them feel they were in the right place.

Posted February 17, 2016
I can not thank enough to the teachers and all the people who work there. Every one is so open to give you a hand at any time, not only in school hours, but beyond. I was homeschooling my kids until I came to Georgia, I was scared of the changes but every one made it possible for us to be and feel at home, all I can say is .....I would do it again, the biblical lessons they learn each day. I praise God for the opportunity given to us.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 03, 2016
If I could mark all the little circles I would . Everyone has been wonderful, even the other students of different ages , they all look out for each other. The teachers are fantastic and it is evident in the students behavior.

Posted February 03, 2016
I recently moved to Augusta, not knowing anyone or of any schools I was relieved to find this private school. My child has opened up so much at this school, she has learned and made friends , all things any parent hopes for and expects. They have activities outside of school as well for the children and parents to participate in as well. It is a safe environment for children to develope, learn , and play . I support this school 100%. The teachers and school board work hard and take the time to help you with any concerns or questions you may have (I had a lot) , as a parent that is at the top of my list . I would run in the opposite direction of any school or teacher that did not take time to communicate with me as a parent . I have been extremely pleased with my own experiences in Augusta first SDA private school and so has my child .

Posted June 20, 2014
Very unsatisfactory academically. Many safety issues. To be a Christian school, there was very little Bible taught. Teacher interaction was very minimum. Multiple grades in one room which could be a great advantage ---but was not because the teachers were not skilled in teaching multiple grade levels. There was no creativity which is very important when teaching any age ---not skilled at knowing how to make learning fun-- laughter was very rarely heard. There was no eagerness from staff to maintain state standards. With the small class size the students should have been at levels above and beyond their grade level ---instead they were actually behind the public school levels ---not only in reading, and math but in all aspects. Very heart breaking to see your child get behind when as a parent you felt like you were doing the right thing by trying to see that your child was getting a Christian education and then to learn that they were not even getting the basic principles of Christ- like behavior taught or shown by example. I am praying that things will change and someone will step up and stand up for these children, and the proper running of this school !!! Still praying.

Posted May 16, 2014
I can not say enough about my disappointments in this school. The teacher and principal were acting as if the children were doing the work sent home and learning at the level they should be at but the children do not know the material when asked outside of the school because they were giving the answers.play as well as the school fire alarm/smoke detectors did not work. We were told they had alarm system which later found out did not work. There is a lot of gossiping among the teachers and the principal. There are only a handful of people on the board that knows what goes on and things are kept from the parents and members of the church. The public school could not believe what this private school was not teaching and following any curriculum. The parents are basically not liked if they inquire about their child's progress and the school gets very upset when questioned by parents of their concern. I was even told that if my child didn't improve that this may not be the place for her& they call themselves a Christian school- when my child started at two grades ahead and left there behind.

Posted September 06, 2013
Horrible is all I can say!!! Staff is so UNfriendly and does not communicate with parents. Worst school my child has ever attended!! If you aren't an SDA you will be treated different than if you were. The staff and school board hide things from the parents.

4301 Wheeler Road, Augusta, GA  30907