Bad
Good

I feel that CCH is one of the top high schools in Richmond County.Both my girls love it there, loves the NAVY JROTC program, and both are A Honor Roll students. I have nothing but great things to say about this school.

The administration fully supports the staff and the students. Cross Creek is an excellent school with dedicated, hard working teachers and students. Cross Creek is known throughout the community as having one of the safest and most disciplined school environments around. In addition, the school was just recognized by the Ga Doe as being an award winning school for 2012.

The administration does not stand behind their faculty. I am a relative of a teacher who when working there would have students that threaten to physically harm them, they would send them to the office to be disciplined, and they would send them immediately back to their classroom with no consequence. For students I'm sure it is fantastic because the admistration just lets them do what they want, but for teachers who do everything they can to simply teach, they are not given the tools to be successful.

My child who is a senior this year has bounced back well while attending cross creek. They has quite a list of resources to help the student who is willing to go the distance and take advantage of them. Parent involvement is crucial to a child developement and progress.

My child just transfered to Cross Creek High and it is so unprofessional till it ain't funny. The first day of enrollment I was told to come back cause the lady wasn't there to enroll her. Then she was given regular classes after been in advance classes and a straight A student at her other school then I was told they only put you in advance classes if you made 900 or better on your CRCT test in which she did then I was told I would have to go back to the admin. office to correct her classes. The first day of school she came home in shock that the TEACHERS curse at the students on a regular bases. It's the normal there a everyday thing. How do you expect kids to respect you if you don't respect them or have a stand of respect yourself. Then they have this tutor thing that only makes the teachers sorry cause they read the lesson to the kids not teach it but read it and if a child ask them to help them out the teacher says if you don't get it after one read through maybe you need tutoring after school or on Saturdays. The school system REALLY need a private eye to sit in on classes one day to see maybe a young looking private eye acting like a new kid for 6 months to see.

Overall this is a great school, but the front office administration ARE NOT friendly and professional at all, each time I've gone there never a hello or how can I help you, just what you need.

Cross Creek High School is the best high school in Richmond County. The top priority of the administration and teachers is the success of our students. We have the best principal in the county, Mr. Moore. Our teachers really care about students and tutor after school and address questions during class. Our academic coaches support the students. Our parents want the best for their kids. We have lots of clubs and organizations for students to join and feel like they belong. All we need is students with a desire to do well and to try.

Cross Creek has been a great place to work! Everyone is friendly and supportive. One must always realize that no school is perfect. However, we at Cross Creek strive for perfection as a staff. Many students do not like some of our rules (dress code, no book bags in class, etc.) because it is 'inconvenient' to them, but they are put in place to provide the safest, most professional, and educational environment possible so that quality learning can take place.

I teach and have two kids attending Cross Creek. I have the choice of sending my children another school or Magnet school. I could not think of a better place for them. The principal is awesome and the staff cares. It is a safe place to learn.

My son transferred to Cross Creek shortly after the beginning of his senior year. The principal Mrs. Warr, the teachers and the guidance counselors are very concerned with the students and the emphasis is on education. I wish I had been aware of their high academic standards prior to this. emphasiz

Last modified Cross Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.