Posted September 23, 2013
I feel that CCH is one of the top high schools in Richmond County.Both my girls love it there, loves the NAVY JROTC program, and both are A Honor Roll students. I have nothing but great things to say about this school.

Posted November 25, 2012
The administration fully supports the staff and the students. Cross Creek is an excellent school with dedicated, hard working teachers and students. Cross Creek is known throughout the community as having one of the safest and most disciplined school environments around. In addition, the school was just recognized by the Ga Doe as being an award winning school for 2012.

Cross Creek High School 2

Posted September 13, 2012
The administration does not stand behind their faculty. I am a relative of a teacher who when working there would have students that threaten to physically harm them, they would send them to the office to be disciplined, and they would send them immediately back to their classroom with no consequence. For students I'm sure it is fantastic because the admistration just lets them do what they want, but for teachers who do everything they can to simply teach, they are not given the tools to be successful.

Cross Creek High School 3

Posted August 28, 2012
My child who is a senior this year has bounced back well while attending cross creek. They has quite a list of resources to help the student who is willing to go the distance and take advantage of them. Parent involvement is crucial to a child developement and progress.

Cross Creek High School 1

Posted December 06, 2011
My child just transfered to Cross Creek High and it is so unprofessional till it ain't funny. The first day of enrollment I was told to come back cause the lady wasn't there to enroll her. Then she was given regular classes after been in advance classes and a straight A student at her other school then I was told they only put you in advance classes if you made 900 or better on your CRCT test in which she did then I was told I would have to go back to the admin. office to correct her classes. The first day of school she came home in shock that the TEACHERS curse at the students on a regular bases. It's the normal there a everyday thing. How do you expect kids to respect you if you don't respect them or have a stand of respect yourself. Then they have this tutor thing that only makes the teachers sorry cause they read the lesson to the kids not teach it but read it and if a child ask them to help them out the teacher says if you don't get it after one read through maybe you need tutoring after school or on Saturdays. The school system REALLY need a private eye to sit in on classes one day to see maybe a young looking private eye acting like a new kid for 6 months to see.

Cross Creek High School 4

Posted November 18, 2011
Overall this is a great school, but the front office administration ARE NOT friendly and professional at all, each time I've gone there never a hello or how can I help you, just what you need.

Posted February 12, 2010

Posted October 25, 2008
Cross Creek High School is the best high school in Richmond County. The top priority of the administration and teachers is the success of our students. We have the best principal in the county, Mr. Moore. Our teachers really care about students and tutor after school and address questions during class. Our academic coaches support the students. Our parents want the best for their kids. We have lots of clubs and organizations for students to join and feel like they belong. All we need is students with a desire to do well and to try.

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted October 01, 2008

Cross Creek High School
3855 Old Waynesboro Rd, Augusta, GA  30906
Last modified Cross Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cross Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top