Lake Forest Hills Elementary School 2

Posted March 27, 2014
I was told LFH was one of the best elementary schools that Richmond Co. had to offer. I would advise you to apply to the magnet school. Parent involvement is only for some parents; tried to volunteer, but never receive a call/text//email back & I tried numerous times. Spanish program is good. Principal is a fake. Teachers get on to students for their disabilities even when they have medical diagnosis.

Lake Forest Hills Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2014
PCSers BEWARE! My kid's were lucky and had good teachers, but that was definitely the exception and not the rule. From yelling at students in the hallways to the "cheese-eating grin" they wear when they snap at you for not having a visitor's pass (despite the one you are clearly wearing on your shirt). I'm told this is the best Richmond County has to offer and that I'll probably have better luck in Columbia County...I guess we will see.

Lake Forest Hills Elementary School 4

Posted October 24, 2013
I had two daughters attend this school. It was a safe nurturing environment with good parental involvement. This is one of the best elementary schools in the area and the IB program will only make it better.

Posted January 22, 2013
I have had a child at this school for two years now, and I am very impressed. I visited more than one school and interviewed staff when we were selecting a school, and this school stood out to me. It is small enough that the teachers and principal can and do learn everyone's name and take a personal interest in each student. The teachers I have known so far are dedicated, hard working, and eager to do what it takes to bring out the best in their students. This school was recently approved as an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program, thanks to the leadership of the principal, the hard work of the teachers, and the support of parents. My child loves it there, and is thriving and learning. I think the quality of education at this school is better than the Great Schools rating reflects.

Posted August 30, 2012
This is a great school with awesome faculty and staff. They encourage parents to be involved and appreciate any and all support parents have to offer. LFHE is a rare gem in Richmond County!

Lake Forest Hills Elementary School 4

Posted May 24, 2010
We pcs here in the middle of the year so that was a hardship for my daughter however the staff and her teachers made her feel welcome and had her loving to go to school again. Her teachers were very nice and brought her up to speed where she need to be for her grade level.This a great school and i hope it stay that way but more parents need to help out and not only come if their child is in trouble.

Lake Forest Hills Elementary School 0

Posted October 30, 2009
The teachers encourage and generally care about the students success

Lake Forest Hills Elementary School 0

Posted October 21, 2009
Great teachers that are concerned about the students and in touch with the parents. Principal is all about making the school the best and keeping parents and teachers involved

Posted November 08, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008
LFH is a caring and energetic school community. The front office staff are knowledgable and caring and truly help parents any way they can. The teachers are open and helpful with a true love for our kids. The atmosphere is welcoming and warm. Everyone from the Media specialists, custodians to teachers puts their best foot forward every day.

Lake Forest Hills Elementary School
3140 Lake Forest Dr, Augusta, GA  30909
Last modified Lake Forest Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake Forest Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.