Augusta, GA

Sue Reynolds Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2014
This school was very unorganized. The teachers were lazy and just passed my child. He received great grades in this school, yet when we transferred to a new school I was told he was below grade level. Also, all records were "lost" we we transferred.

Posted May 01, 2011
My son and I LOVE this school. We are military and are moving soon that makes us very sad. Best school we have ever been to. The Principal, Teacher and staff are amazing, warm and kind. They truely do what ever it takes to help your child reach thier goals and potential. Class rooms are small, they have PE and recess everyday and parties and field trips. They identified a learning disablity with my son and worked with me, and in a timely manner to get the extra help and attention he needed. He has improvered tremendously and brings home only A's and B's every report card and no longer complains about going to school. Thank you from the bottom of my heart SRE!!!

Posted January 11, 2011
I have nothing but excellent memories of working with this school. The principal and Nancy majors were wonderful. My previous experience of schools in Georgia was Bequi Coar's let me slam my opinion down your throat. this school works with parents and I never saw so many parents and students engaged. My child is now in high school and on the Honor Roll and I know it is because of the greqat foundation built here!!!! And Nancy Majors-every Christmas I think of you with that ornament you made for my son!!! Thanks.

Posted October 29, 2010
As a military family, we have our own set of challenges. My daughter received all the help and support she needed especially given the fact that she had an IEP.

Sue Reynolds Elementary School

Posted February 11, 2010
My son is currently in the ABA program. I absolutely love this school. All the teachers are focused and determined to accomplish the goals we all have setforth for my Autistic child. He has improved since he's been attending this school and I am so grateful. Thus far I have no complaints. My son will be attending this school until the 5th grade. My Fiancee' and I are considered enrolling his son in this school as well.

Sue Reynolds Elementary School 4

Posted January 22, 2010
I went to Sue Reynolds for 5 years and I loved it most of the time. The teachers are encouraging and try their best to keep the peace. It wasn't the greatest school I could have gone to, but I will say it's my favorite school of all!!!!

Posted October 24, 2007
My daughter has attended Sue Reynold's for almost 2 years. In the time, I have had an opportunity to sit in on classes and attend PTA meetings. The school faculty and administrators are focused on helping your child do their best. And they strongly encourage parental involvement.

Posted March 03, 2006
I have 2 children at this school and have dealt with 5 very different teachers. Three of them were 'Excellent', one was 'Very Good', and one had an 'I don't care/mean' attitude but was 'Ok' as a teacher. The physical environment of the school is very neat, clean, and well kept. The school overall has to rated as 'well above average to excellent' as compared to all elementary schools in the CSRA. I'm sure they have a few 'bad apple' teachers like all schools do. The difference is that it has lots of working parents that step up to the plate to help correct these issues instead of just placing blame. Kids respond well to involved parents !

Sue Reynolds Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2006
I do not have anything good to say about this school.My son is on his 2nd year here and in kindergarden he had a very unhappy teacher who never smiled.When you spoke to her you could tell she didn't care about her job.My son was very unhappy.The principal was no help telling us that his teacher was over worked because she had so many kids.The only good thing is the new principal.She seems like she does like and care about the kids.My sons 1st grade teacher has him scared of her because shes always yelling at them.Now he hates school and thats not like him.He begs us to let him go to a nice school where adults like kids.Also the office administration are lazy and don't want to be bothered.I feel like I let my son down so please talk to other parents before sending them there.I wish I had.

Posted August 05, 2005
My daughter has been at this school for 3 years now. We love the principal (2002-2005), the teachers and the environment. I would say Sue Reynolds is the best elementary school in the county.

Sue Reynolds Elementary School
3840 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA  30909
Last modified Sue Reynolds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sue Reynolds Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top