Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

The principal deals with that particular student as that moment. But it doesn't do much when majority of the school is full of bullies.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

There is no respect with the majority of the students. Majority of the teachers try but most of these kids are bullies. My kids really dislike this school because there are so many mean kids here. There's no compassion or respect. Most of these kids are brats.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Beginning of the year. There wasn't any papers that came home, talking about procedures of the classroom, or homework. They gave us papers and we had to figure when it was due. Some of the options, my 2nd grader hadn't even learned yet. Then, the teacher tells us later on..oh well if she doesn't know it. That's ok. It's for the kids that do. No explanation or anything. And that's with multiple teachers here.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

They give you the piece of homework, there's a whole much of options. Doesn't tell you how much the kids need to do that night or even when it's due. There really hasn't been but communication between the 2nd or 3rd grade teachers. And the only reason I talk more to the kindergarten teacher is because my son was getting hit.

There is a lack of discipline, students know that they can get away with doing whatever they want, and only get a stern talking to. There is no backing between the office staff and the teachers. The staff are overworked and no help available. Some teachers (not all) are under qualified. The supplies are outdated and in bad shape.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

There is hardly any structure within the staff, and they have something called "centers", so the teachers aren't focusing on the students as a whole and as individual. It boils down to the principal and the way the school is run.

Amount of homework: Disagree

The students get a worksheet or a newsletter, and one it is the days of the week, and there may be a question or 2 for that day (one for reading and one for math), and they may have spelling words to study with no directions on what to do. There is also some websites they students can go on for practice that is not graded on.Go on to the schools website, click on parents and go to homework and see for yourself.

This school was very unorganized. The teachers were lazy and just passed my child. He received great grades in this school, yet when we transferred to a new school I was told he was below grade level. Also, all records were "lost" we we transferred.

My son and I LOVE this school. We are military and are moving soon that makes us very sad. Best school we have ever been to. The Principal, Teacher and staff are amazing, warm and kind. They truely do what ever it takes to help your child reach thier goals and potential. Class rooms are small, they have PE and recess everyday and parties and field trips. They identified a learning disablity with my son and worked with me, and in a timely manner to get the extra help and attention he needed. He has improvered tremendously and brings home only A's and B's every report card and no longer complains about going to school. Thank you from the bottom of my heart SRE!!!

I have nothing but excellent memories of working with this school. The principal and Nancy majors were wonderful. My previous experience of schools in Georgia was Bequi Coar's let me slam my opinion down your throat. this school works with parents and I never saw so many parents and students engaged. My child is now in high school and on the Honor Roll and I know it is because of the greqat foundation built here!!!! And Nancy Majors-every Christmas I think of you with that ornament you made for my son!!! Thanks.

Last modified Sue Reynolds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.