Sue Reynolds Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2014
This school was very unorganized. The teachers were lazy and just passed my child. He received great grades in this school, yet when we transferred to a new school I was told he was below grade level. Also, all records were "lost" we we transferred.

Posted May 01, 2011
My son and I LOVE this school. We are military and are moving soon that makes us very sad. Best school we have ever been to. The Principal, Teacher and staff are amazing, warm and kind. They truely do what ever it takes to help your child reach thier goals and potential. Class rooms are small, they have PE and recess everyday and parties and field trips. They identified a learning disablity with my son and worked with me, and in a timely manner to get the extra help and attention he needed. He has improvered tremendously and brings home only A's and B's every report card and no longer complains about going to school. Thank you from the bottom of my heart SRE!!!

Posted January 11, 2011
I have nothing but excellent memories of working with this school. The principal and Nancy majors were wonderful. My previous experience of schools in Georgia was Bequi Coar's let me slam my opinion down your throat. this school works with parents and I never saw so many parents and students engaged. My child is now in high school and on the Honor Roll and I know it is because of the greqat foundation built here!!!! And Nancy Majors-every Christmas I think of you with that ornament you made for my son!!! Thanks.

Posted October 29, 2010
As a military family, we have our own set of challenges. My daughter received all the help and support she needed especially given the fact that she had an IEP.

Sue Reynolds Elementary School 0

Posted February 11, 2010
My son is currently in the ABA program. I absolutely love this school. All the teachers are focused and determined to accomplish the goals we all have setforth for my Autistic child. He has improved since he's been attending this school and I am so grateful. Thus far I have no complaints. My son will be attending this school until the 5th grade. My Fiancee' and I are considered enrolling his son in this school as well.

Sue Reynolds Elementary School 4

Posted January 22, 2010
I went to Sue Reynolds for 5 years and I loved it most of the time. The teachers are encouraging and try their best to keep the peace. It wasn't the greatest school I could have gone to, but I will say it's my favorite school of all!!!!

Posted December 17, 2008

Sue Reynolds Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted October 24, 2007
My daughter has attended Sue Reynold's for almost 2 years. In the time, I have had an opportunity to sit in on classes and attend PTA meetings. The school faculty and administrators are focused on helping your child do their best. And they strongly encourage parental involvement.

Posted August 13, 2007

Sue Reynolds Elementary School
3840 Wrightsboro Rd, Augusta, GA  30909
Last modified Sue Reynolds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sue Reynolds Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.