Augusta, GA

Posted June 22, 2012
Both of my children go this school. This school is basically a diamond in the rough. Excellent academics with a Christian environment. Richmond County does not offer really any good public schools so this is an excellent alternative. Friendly and caring faculty make up this excellent school. It is a very affordable private school as well.

Heritage Academy 4

Posted May 08, 2012
I have been a heritage parent for many years and I am pleased with the education my child receives and more importantly being able to learn in an environment that is safe and godly.

Posted April 27, 2012
Heritage Academy is great school .The staff has a heart for the children .When our child graduated from the school he was above average in several subjects. There is no better investment than to make in our children education.The parents ALL have the same desires for our kids future and education .Dr. T ,Mrs.Hitchcock and the staff continue you allow GOD to use you in the most mighty way .Thank YoU!!!!

Heritage Academy 4

Posted April 27, 2012
The best kept secret in the city of Augusta, Georgia is Heritage Academy. As a parent I have searched for a Christian environment or at least a place where Christain values are as important to the administrators & teachers as the values taught in my home. A+ for the no nonsense rules. Their academic program has been one of concern only when a student come from slow progressive schools, and there is a need to caught up. Heritage academic program prepares a child for higher learning on demand, if a child is slow they'll go that extra mile to assist the child, help is available if you want it and if a parent can deal with some truths as it pertains to their childs' learning abilities, or the lack there of... Four Stars for Heritage Christain Academy.

Posted April 27, 2012
I really love Heritage Academy. The small class sizes allow for more one on one attention for my kids. The teachers are genuine and they have a genuine love for teaching. I recommend Heritage to anyone.

Heritage Academy 1

Posted June 17, 2011
Hertiage Academy is an non-accredited academic facility. The teachers, parents, and a host of volunteers are an unprofessional and undedicated team not unified to teaching and building strong, young minds for all kids!

Posted May 05, 2010
You can't put a price on quality education where you can also be spiritually fed every day that you attend school. There is a 'presence' in the atmosphere at Heritage that I can't explain. Heritage has been a true blessing to my daughter and us as a family. Everyone there is there to serve, just as Jesus did.

Posted March 04, 2010
Hertiage Academy is an excellent academic facility. The teachers, parents, and a host of dedicated volunteers comprise an awesome team unified to teach and build strong, young minds for the future!

Heritage Academy 1

Posted May 02, 2009

Posted April 17, 2009
Heritage Academy is an excellent school. I watched for a year to see how other students would do. After watching the school and watching what my child was going to do at his school, I decided to send him to Heritage. He has not been happy with school until now. He was not passing in the school he was in previously. My son had low self esteem because his grades were so low and he was not getting the help he needed because some of his teachers did not have time to pin-point what the problem was. His self esteem is coming up and so are his grades. I highly recommend Heritage!

Heritage Academy