Posted April 19, 2014
The teachers and staff are amazing, nurturing and very engaging with each student. Student to teacher ratios is also great.

Posted August 26, 2013
Cumberland Christian Academy is a WONDERFUL school! My daughter has attended since Pre-K at 4 years old. Her teacher, Mrs. Claborn, gave her the solid foundation she'd need to begin her schooling career. I like that the classes are small and many of the younger grades have an aide to help the teachers. We get communication via email and phone each week. The teachers and staff genuinely care for the children. Plus, the students wear uniforms which makes it easy to get ready for school each day. My daughter has grown by leaps and bounds at this school. The Christ-centered education is also a plus. She learns good morals and is on her way to becoming a well-rounded citizen. Thank you Cumberland Christian Academy!

Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12 4

Posted March 27, 2012
My son is completing his 3rd year at Cumberland and I can't be more pleased. They employ bible-based teachings - academics and behavior. The parents are involved which makes for a student population of God loving, well-behaved, caring, confident children. The only downfall is limited sports and music programs - but, i can deal with that given their excellence elsewhere. I highly recommend Cumberland Christian Academy!

Posted July 15, 2010
This will be my son's third year at Cumberland. It is amazing how wonderful everyone is at the school. We have had two outstanding teachers in k-4 and k-5.

Posted September 09, 2009
I go there and I love it. Our school is centered around Christ. The teachers are awesome and caring. I play volleyball and I have been there 8 years. I started my first year of high school this year. The academics are amazing, my SAT scores are PHS or post high school and that was in the seventh and eigth grade. There is no doubt in my mind that this is the best school for you.

Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12 2

Posted May 10, 2009

Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12 0

Posted April 21, 2009
My daughter just completed her first year in this school and i am very impressed ! its amazing how advanced they are ! she is 5 and can read complete books! the teachers are great and love every student like its their own. its is a very disciplined school ! and i love it ! the kids are super well maniered ! Shirin

Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12 4

Posted January 25, 2007
- a former student
Cumberland has a lot of great teachers. They have great sports programs. The parents need to get more involved though. Their work is pretty tough,but they teach you a lot.

Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12
2356 Clay Road Southwest, Austell, GA  30106
Last modified Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12 is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cumberland Christian Academy Pk-12 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top