Ungraded
Avondale Estates, GA

Posted March 23, 2010
My son loves Avondale High. The staff is wonderful and they really care about kids. Every day my son comes home and brags about how fun learning is. Go big blue!

Posted March 21, 2010
I love my school! I feel that I'm really ready for college!

Avondale High School

Posted March 21, 2010
Avondale High is the best school in metro-Atlanta. The administration and teachers are great. It is one of the best kept secrets in DeKalb County!

Avondale High School 3

Posted September 08, 2009
As a Alumi of this school I know for a fact that there is a lot of interest from former students and a lot of fund raising going on to help both academics and athlethics. We were once a powerful, proud, school that all respected and with the help of former students and getting involved it can be again. The students I have met are most respectful and seem like good kids. Go Big Blue!!

Avondale High School 1

Posted March 24, 2009
Avondale is an okay. The problem with it is that it is just Avondale. Nothing special happens there its just bland. You see the same people everyday and the aministratives don't plan activities. Avondale is just boring. But you just can say Avondale is a bad school because nothing happens there and all the kids basically know each other due to the fact that the school is small. 'Avondale is just Avondale'.

Avondale High School 1

Posted March 18, 2009
I am a student at avondale high school. I really dislike avondale high because of low activites at avondale we dont have alot of activites at all and if we do have something schdeulled they will cancel it the last minute. AHS need to have more activites because students do deserve it.

Posted December 15, 2004
I am a senior at avondale high school. Many people think that the 'dale' is not a good high school to attend because of the reputation. Well i am proud to say that the 'dale's' reputation is not what you think it is. Many people think it is a school were students fight and don't pay attention to the teachers. Well this year our juniors have matched the states requirements for the ghs writing test. They took our scores up from 88% to 93% that is past the county level. Our teachers are the best in the state. No we don't have a lot of support from the community around us but that is really do to their ignorance towards skin color and the youth of today. I am proud to be graduating with the class of 2005 from avondale high school home of the blue devils. Go c'o'05.

Avondale High School 2

Posted October 04, 2004
My daughter attends avondale high school and I am pleased with the teachers that have taught her. I am very disappointed in the way the children behave.

Avondale High School 3

Posted September 16, 2004
I am an alumni of Avondale and while there the teachers were great and the students were great. The support system in the school could use some improvement, but overall the teachers have the ability to prepare the students for the future.

Avondale High School