Posted July 22, 2014
Take it from someone who's experienced both public and private schools. This is a great school. Teachers, students, parents are all awesome. What makes BCA great is that everyone there is part of one big family and by the way anybody is welcome. Just like every family, we have our ups and downs and sometimes we mess up or fail. But in the end we pick each other up and our reaction overcomes our failures. BCA is honestly a very well rounded school. I have grown more at that place academically, physically, spiritually and socially than anywhere else. The teachers care about every single student and offer extra help with classes before/after school or during lunch. Coaches are determined to make players compete and get better every day. And the emphasis is always on pursuing God in everything. I would recommend this school to anybody. Come to BCA and experience the environment. There's no place like it.

Posted June 15, 2014
I am a parent who has had my children at BCA for 9 years. My oldest just graduated and had very high SAT and ACT scores, and earned much of upcoming college fees in scholarships. The academics at this school are outstanding, and are clearly preparing these students for success in college and in life. More than that, though, this is a school that values the individuality of each student, and whose highest value is to build the character of the child. This philosophy, as well as a commitment to excellence, is evident in every area of the school: excellent faculty, strong athletics, character-building curricula, mentoring of the students, and the commitment to the family. There are not many places in education where you find such a rich combination; it is a rare opportunity to have my children educated, mentored, nurtured, and called to the highest "them" they can be. Recommended after many years, with highest commendations.

Posted May 22, 2014
I attended BCA for 4 years and then went to public school. Since I was a A and B student at BCA I though it would be easy at public school. After my first semester I was so lost and behind. I worked harder than I ever had to at BCA in order just to keep up. I was used to little if any homework and easy test. It is now clear to me that BCA was just giving out grades in order to get good grades. I talked with two of my old BCA friends who are now in other schools and they are having the same problem.

Posted May 19, 2014
Not great. Poor Academics, and not much support for academic endeavors outside of the classroom. Almost all good teachers leave as well. Don't go here.

Posted April 24, 2014
As a BCA parent, I have had the privilege of working as a volunteer at BCA for over 10 years. As a result, I have gotten to know many of the students and I ve heard their stories. I could not be more proud of this year s graduating class. This is only the second class to graduate and many of these kids have attended BCA since elementary school. What makes this class so special is that they are the very first class to go all the way from preschool to 12th grade. Many of them were in the very first K4 class. To my knowledge, nearly all graduates have been accepted to top rated schools like UGA, Georgia Tech, Valdosta State, Georgia Southern and The Medical College of Georgia. Many were even accepted for early enrollment. I have also seen some of these students leave the school for what they thought were greener pastures only to return. Why? Because they know that there is something special about BCA academically, socially, physically and most importantly spiritually. I am proud to say that I am a BCA parent!

Posted March 24, 2014
After reading some of the posts here, I am confused. My child has been at BCA for many years, and my entire family only has positive things to say about BCA. I asked some of my friends who have left BCA, due to financial or geographical reasons, and it seems their children are at the top of their class, several have even been accepted into accelerated learning programs because of their high tests scores. They also told me to stay at BCA as long as we can, and that they would return in a heartbeat if they could. I, for one, congratulate BCA on continually updating their curriculum to match the needs of my child and her classmates. Some people call these "changes" strange or questionable. I call them advancing and strengthening my child's education. If you are looking for a place who will help your child reach their potential, BCA is the place. Whether you want high academics, a great sports program, or a place where Christ is the center of everything, BCA is THAT place. We will continue to keep our daughter here until she graduates. And we are positive this is the best decision we will ever make.

Posted March 20, 2014
Enough has been said in previous post by real parents. I removed my child from this school and would never return or encourage anyone to attend this school.

Posted March 10, 2014
We thought we were entering a new phase in our life by putting our children in a private school. We wanted a school the excelled in academics and sports. We looked at many schools in our surrounding are and choose BCA. Only after the first 4 months we started getting the impression that we made the wrong decision. Just in the first half of the year the promises just kept falling thru with many excesses. We will finish this year but will not be back. I would not recommend this school to anyone. It is not worth the lower tuition or location.

Bethlehem Christian Academy 4

Posted March 06, 2014
My kids have grown so much this year at BCA. I am excited about the future of this wonderful school. When you have a heart for God and keep improving on the details every day, the result is amazing. No school is perfect, but BCA is a great place for strong family feel and talented teachers who care about their students. Valuable learning is happening each and every day. My son was not thriving socially at his public school. We transferred to BCA and I have seen firsthand that the academics are stronger than his public school, his teachers know him and care about his progress, and he is happy in the student body. I hope people will not read negative reviews from people who obviously have critical spirits and a grudge for some personal reason. Come see for yourself! There is a place for every kid to thrive and grow. BCA is definitely worth checking out. I am so glad we did!

Posted January 29, 2014
Amazing things academically happening at BCA. Just in the last month, BCA's senior candidate for the Page STAR program took top SAT score in Barrow County (including public and private schools). As well, BCA won the GISA State Championship in Public Forum Debate for A-AAA schools. BCA continues to exercise the freedom to find the best curricula available for its students, which is why I chose the school: The administration is committed to providing the highest calibre education, including a hands-on approach that makes strong and smart thinkers and teaches children to fall in love with the learning process at the same time. As a professional educator myself (I don't teach now), I continue to be amazed at the academic excellence that is the top priority at BCA. My children are thriving, and their test scores reflect it. Academic excellence. A heart for God. Love for my children. I couldn't be more thrilled as a parent, and my children couldn't be happier.

Bethlehem Christian Academy
Po Box 187, Bethlehem, GA  30620
Last modified Bethlehem Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bethlehem Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top