Bethlehem, GA

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted July 24, 2015
My children only had homework 2 days a week and that was only from 1 class.

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted July 24, 2015
We attended BCA for 3 years and thought everything was going great. Our children were receiving good grades and seemed to be happy. I got concerned after hearing about the number of BCA graduates that failed out of college after one semester. We made the decision to take our children to another local private school that was within the same cost as BCA. My children took the placement test and was denied acceptance into the new school. We were told that they were 2 years behind in Math skills and would now be allow to attend the school. That explains a lot at BCA. It seems like they are just giving out grades to keep the parents happy or there standards are too low for college success.

Develops respect: Disagree

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 20, 2015
The teachers truly invest in each student! With multiple children attending BCA, I have experienced amazing teachers on all grade levels! It is definitely not just about the "testing" and "pay" with BCA teachers...it is about so much more!! They really focus on the whole child and encourage each student's individuality. Thankful!

Bethlehem Christian Academy 5

Posted March 26, 2015
This school has been the best thing to ever happen to my two children. After attending public school where they were just a number, I have seen the impact that smaller class size and teachers who actually care can have on academic performance. It is amazing. You will not regret choosing BCA!

Bethlehem Christian Academy 1

Posted February 01, 2015
Here's a review from a parent who does not belong to the "majority" group. As long as you are part of the parent community, I am pretty sure your experiences will be wonderful, but beware if you look different or don't believe what they believe in. If you don't attend their church or social groups you are just another tuition payee. These parents will not let you become part of their group - they will systematically hound you out. It is a horribly cliquish environment. I would go to the extent of saying that they will even keep your child away from the key school resources. The school is as good as the teacher you get and most of the time the teacher you get does not have a degree in education or certification. You constantly hear about how they are under paid. Well that makes you wonder how good they are if they can't get jobs at other schools. We had a fantastic teacher the first year, but the next year it was a disaster where the teacher basically was only there for the pay check.

Bethlehem Christian Academy 5

Posted November 23, 2014
I'm thankful for all the amazing teachers and staff members that pour into us each day. They are full of love and show us what it's like to live like Christ. I'm also thankful for each student at bca. I love being able to have friends that are so close to me just like a family. I just so thankful for Bcas enviorment and I'm so happy God lets me be apart of such and amazing place

Po Box 187, Bethlehem, GA  30620
Last modified Bethlehem Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Bethlehem Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top