PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Amount of homework:
SCHOOL LEADER
BCA believes that parents give their students to them to educate for 7 hours. Current policy is for the teachers to plan meaningful instruction time where our children can learn during these 7 hours. Family time is incredibly important to BCA families; therefore, minimal homework with meaningful quality is assigned.

Develops grit:
SCHOOL LEADER
I have 2 students that have graduated from BCA. The teachers effectively prepared them for college - one is in their 2nd year, and the other is a freshman. Actually, both of my kids felt their BCA Language Arts class was more difficult in High School than college. I am excited to see what their future holds; and I am so glad the BCA teachers invested in their lives.

Teacher effectiveness:
SCHOOL LEADER
BCA teachers love to teach, they love their students, and they love Jesus! The academic and spiritual influence they have on their students is life changing. I consider it a ministry for the faculty and staff at the school.

Grateful to:
SCHOOL LEADER
I would like to say thank you to our Middle School team. This group of teachers are incredible at teaching, respecting, and loving their students. They captivate the students with their engaging lesson plans.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted October 14, 2015
I appreciate a staff that has strong Christian values that drive their personal choices as well as how they guide students.

Bethlehem Christian Academy 5

Posted October 14, 2015
I am not only a long-time parent at this school; I'm also an educator. We've chosen this school for our family for several reasons. The academics are excellent, proven by excellent test results and college admissions for our older 2, but you get more at BCA. You get a family for your children. We know that our children are nurtured and called to their highest potential not only academically, but spiritually, in character, in leadership. That's difficult to put a price tag on, and we will forever be thankful for the faculty and staff at BCA for all that you have poured into our family, and forever grateful to God for leading us here.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted July 24, 2015
My children only had homework 2 days a week and that was only from 1 class.

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted July 24, 2015
We attended BCA for 3 years and thought everything was going great. Our children were receiving good grades and seemed to be happy. I got concerned after hearing about the number of BCA graduates that failed out of college after one semester. We made the decision to take our children to another local private school that was within the same cost as BCA. My children took the placement test and was denied acceptance into the new school. We were told that they were 2 years behind in Math skills and would now be allow to attend the school. That explains a lot at BCA. It seems like they are just giving out grades to keep the parents happy or there standards are too low for college success.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 20, 2015
The teachers truly invest in each student! With multiple children attending BCA, I have experienced amazing teachers on all grade levels! It is definitely not just about the "testing" and "pay" with BCA teachers...it is about so much more!! They really focus on the whole child and encourage each student's individuality. Thankful!

Bethlehem Christian Academy 5

Posted March 26, 2015
This school has been the best thing to ever happen to my two children. After attending public school where they were just a number, I have seen the impact that smaller class size and teachers who actually care can have on academic performance. It is amazing. You will not regret choosing BCA!

Po Box 187, Bethlehem, GA  30620
Last modified Bethlehem Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12