Blue Ridge, GA

Posted April 11, 2014
The best school I have every been to. Teachers are very nice and this school offers many other programs such as Technology Student Assoiciatio (TSA) and Futre Farmers of America (FFA) and many more fun programs! Education is great and this school has made AYP ( adiquet yearly progress) every year!

Posted July 28, 2009
This is an awesome school!! Any kid would be lucky to go there. The kids are down to earth. And the teachers do everything they can to make the school even better.

Fannin County Middle School 1

Posted November 20, 2008
Unprofessional, incompetent, unorganized are the nicest things I could say about this school's administration.

Posted September 27, 2007
The teachers take an interest in my childs success. They work with me developing a plan to help my childs education

Posted April 03, 2004
This school is one of the best schools ever. It is clean, the teachers are super nice, and it really seems to help me in school. If I was going to rate this school on a scale of 1 - 10 I would give it a 10.

Fannin County Middle School
4560 Old Highway 76, Blue Ridge, GA  30513
Last modified Fannin County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fannin County Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top