Bad
Good

In my experience with West Fannin my children are receiving the best education possible. The staff is always so encouraging and uplifting no matter the situation. All parents are strongly encouraged to participate in their child's education. There are many volunteer opportunities and they even offer training for volunteers. The teachers are dedicated. The principal. Mr. Ensley is the most dedicated I have ever seen, and I have been a parent for 24 years. When my Son, Caleb, first came last year, he was withdrawn, and having several other issues. Mr. Ensley took him under his wing personally to encourage Caleb. It brought out his confidence and he is now thriving.

In my opinion this is a great school.Myson is 8 and has a minor learning problem.The staff really cares about each and every child.I know my son would not have advanced as much as he has if not for the wonderful staff.They are a God send for myself and my son.

I think this school is wonderful. The teachers are very easy to talk to as well as the administration and school nurse. I am very proud that my child attends WFES.

Last modified West Fannin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.