Blue Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2012
I like the staff at the school very friendly and concerned for my daughter. She is in third grade and has to pass the crct test this year. The school offers tutoring two days a week and plus on saturday. Her teacher and I exchanged cell numbers and ahe takes my calls after school is over.

Blue Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
I would rate Blue Ridge Elem a 10! I am there voluntering several days a week. I have never seen teachers who work so hard.The teachers have so much put on them that I honestly dont know how they do it and theycare so much about their students. I have a 4th grader and he loves it there and feels loved every day.

Blue Ridge Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Excellent, safe school, with teachers actually care about the children that they are teaching

Blue Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted October 10, 2005

Blue Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2005

Blue Ridge Elementary School
224 E Highland St, Blue Ridge, GA  30513
Last modified Blue Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top