Blythe, GA

Blythe Elementary School 3

Posted July 14, 2011
My daughter has been a student at Blythe for the last 3 years now and I can absolutely say that the teachers are awesome. My girl comes home and teaches her dad new stuff all the time. Mrs. Templeton has been one of her favorite teachers yet. I also say she did a wonderful job with her kids this past year.

Blythe Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2011
last year my two sons was taken from me by there father n his wife,and they are suspose to be going to blyth elementary,n georiga, i dont have no contact,there fathere is a abusing achoolic,in im all the way in ohio .im just wondering how safe an how much help the teachers give specail kids with adhd,

Posted September 18, 2008

Blythe Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2008
Last year my son transfered to Blythe, I saw great inprovement in his reading skills, and language skills. HIs teacher Ms. Berry was wonderful and I so appreciate the time she took with my child. The Prime Time progrm was awesome and filled with teachers who really care.

Posted April 17, 2007
Blythe Elementary is a great school. My child loves going to school, he comes home from school everyday to tell me about something he has learned that day. I wish that more schools in Richmond County made the parents as involved in the School as Blythe makes it parents.

Posted June 11, 2006

Blythe Elementary School
290 Church St, Blythe, GA  30805
Last modified Blythe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blythe Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top