Cleveland Road Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
The teachers and staff at Cleveland Road Elementary School are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They are quick to respond to emails and help me with any questions I have, no matter how big or small. I'm so grateful they are a part of my daughter's education.

Cleveland Road Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
It has great teachers and programs!

Cleveland Road Elementary School 4

Posted July 14, 2009
I love Cleveland Road Elementary School! My son has attended for 3 years and really enjoys the school and faculty/staff. The students are well known by the entire faculty/staff. My husband and I work collaboratively with CRES to ensure a successful 'academia' for our son.

Posted October 21, 2008
Great school interested in motivating our young to become future leaders

Posted June 02, 2008
My son has not only learned at Cleveland Road, he's been very happy. The small-school environment and country setting are great for the little guys. He just finished first grade, and is sad that he can't go back until August.

Posted September 18, 2006
I am very pleased with my daughter's pre-k experience so far. We observed at many schools before deciding on Cleveland Rd. Cleveland is the smallest elementary school in Athens, and the principal, Sue Holt, is awesome! My daughter's teacher keeps us involved in her education and we always feel welcome in the classroom. They invite parents to come in about twice a month to do a special project with their children. My daughter is able to go to art, music and PE. These classes are not available to pre-k classes at a lot of schools. My daughter is always very excited to go to school and says that she loves school, which, to me, is the most imprtant thing she can learn at school.

Cleveland Road Elementary School
1700 Cleveland Rd, Bogart, GA  30622
Last modified Cleveland Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleveland Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top