Bogart, GA

Prince Avenue Christian School 1

Posted April 05, 2014
I had a really bad experience going to this school. I was treated really poorly and windowless classrooms and condescending leadership didn't make for a great school. All I learned was how mean people could be. It wasn't a very Christian atmosphere at all.

Posted July 18, 2013
Great school! I highly recommend this school for anyone looking for a good Christian school for their children.

Prince Avenue Christian School 2

Posted August 06, 2012
I went to prince avenue for two years during highschool. The education was great but the people there were the meanest people I have ever been around. The school strives to give you a Christian education, & they do a very good job at it, but it doesn't provide you with the life skills you'll need when going to college or the "real world". People there are really mean & I came home from school in the 9th grade crying everyday, I kid you not. The only thing different between this school & public school is the education. My parents have decided to put me back in public school because of bullying & the way I was treated along with my sister.

Posted May 18, 2011
Prince Ave has been a great opportunity for my two children, We took them out of the local public school and are glad we did. It is like all other schools in the sense that there will be incidences but the compasion and commitment of the teachers and administration have made it a great place for my kids. Because of its size there are plenty of opportunitis for students to participate in pretty much everything.

Posted December 14, 2010
Strong Christ centered leadership. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality Christian education for their children.

Prince Avenue Christian School 1

Posted September 27, 2009

Posted May 19, 2009
Excellent school!!! Students will receive a well rounded and sound education. Wonderful environment!!!

Prince Avenue Christian School
2201 Ruth Jackson Road, Bogart, GA  30622
Last modified Prince Avenue Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Prince Avenue Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top