PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Amazing teachers who treat their students as their own. They provide students with a biblical foundation for all that they teach.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

The amount of homework is age appropriate and not busy work. It is work that is enforcing what is being taught in class.

Prince Avenue has been a blessing to our family. My son receives a top notch Christian education from amazing teachers, who truly care for my son. Our son looks forward to going to school and comes home so excited about what he has learned. If you have ever considered a Christian education for your child Prince Avenue is an wonderful option.

I had a really bad experience going to this school. I was treated really poorly and windowless classrooms and condescending leadership didn't make for a great school. All I learned was how mean people could be. It wasn't a very Christian atmosphere at all.

Great school! I highly recommend this school for anyone looking for a good Christian school for their children.

I went to prince avenue for two years during highschool. The education was great but the people there were the meanest people I have ever been around. The school strives to give you a Christian education, & they do a very good job at it, but it doesn't provide you with the life skills you'll need when going to college or the "real world". People there are really mean & I came home from school in the 9th grade crying everyday, I kid you not. The only thing different between this school & public school is the education. My parents have decided to put me back in public school because of bullying & the way I was treated along with my sister.

Prince Ave has been a great opportunity for my two children, We took them out of the local public school and are glad we did. It is like all other schools in the sense that there will be incidences but the compasion and commitment of the teachers and administration have made it a great place for my kids. Because of its size there are plenty of opportunitis for students to participate in pretty much everything.

Strong Christ centered leadership. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality Christian education for their children.

Excellent school!!! Students will receive a well rounded and sound education. Wonderful environment!!!

Last modified Prince Avenue Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12