Risley Early College Academy 5

Posted May 21, 2008
This school is GREAT! My daughter has had problems at NMS and now she goes back to RMS and she loves it! I feel that my child is well pretected!

Risley Early College Academy 4

Posted January 31, 2007
This school's awesome. I've been going here since 6th grade and I am in my last year. The acedemics in the gifted classes are exellent! If your child is not gifted though, the classes arent QUITE up to level with other schools. There are also many fights.

Risley Early College Academy 3

Posted January 25, 2007
The staff at RMS is prettty good, academics are ok as well, more parent teacher communication would be helpful, but they do try, I feel unless I make an extra effort the lack of communication would be rare.Safety seems to be ok my daughter has had no problems and is in 7th grade.

Risley Early College Academy 4

Risley Early College Academy 5

Posted October 09, 2003

Risley Early College Academy
2900 Albany St, Brunswick, GA  31520
Last modified Risley Early College Academy is a Public school that serves grades 6-8
Risley Early College Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top