Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Admin is awesome!! Data shows major student growth, as well as reduction in behavior issues!!

The principal is the best, He is involved with the students and cares about their grades and how they perform at school. Very dedicated. The teachers are there to help the students, staying after school on certain days to help those who need assistance with school work

Needwood has improve tremendously on parent /teacher communication.Teachers at Needwood are willing to help and have answered all my emails or phone calls. I would recommend NEEDWOOD MIDDLE TO EVERYONE.

My son been in Needwood so far 3 yrs and so please with the school. I love it my son love it great staff and personal, really training personel and kind most important they do care about your child if any problem of your child or struggle they make a back up plan to help your child and i can tell it work they work hard and so grateful with Needwood Middle School i love it. Great principal any concern the parent has he will help and resolve every single matter of the school.

The school is slowly getting better. I think the principal is really trying to make the school a better learning environment than it was.

This is my granddaughters first year at Needwood and so far I am quite pleased. The principal is very attentive to the students needs, the teachers are wonderful. If ever I have a question about my childs academics or anything regarding the school they have been quick to answer. I look forward to 3 GREAT years at Needwood.

I love the reviews of parents claiming the schools have failed their children, yet there are numerous typos and bad grammar! Parents should be the number one educators of children. It starts at home... Think about it.

This school was awful,my daughter attended all three years there and all they did was talk about high expectations for the students.And in return could not control the classrooms.The higher standards for the teachers is what they should of been talking about .The Principal was unaware of anything,the Guidance Counselors were helpless anytime you had questions no one new the answers.There were so many incidents at this school.I feel like they left my child behind she said they didn't teach her anything and if you look at their recent scores they didn't teach nuch to other students as well.2009-2010

My daughter just recently completed 8th grade at Needwood Middle. Coming from Florida, I thought that this middle school would be comparible to what she was used to, I was very wrong!! It was horrible! There were several issues that my daughter was involved in that warranted my attention but I was not aware of the issues until another parent told me! It was as if they tried to cover up and deal with it behind closed doors. As far as academics go, her last year (7th) teachers were wonderful and saw her academic needs and talents. I can not say the same for her 8th grade teachers. She is now in 9th grade and failing/struggling in her strongest subject because in her own words, 'the teacher didn't teach us anything!' Think twice before you choose this school.

My Daughter attended Needwood Middle for a year. I was also the PTSA president. I was very unhappy with this school. I felt as if my daughter wasn't given the education she deserved because of over crowding and lack of 'qualified' teachers. A new principal was hired this year who had a bunch of ideas but refused to tackle the current problems first. I am also sorry to say that the PTSA couldn't thrive in this school because the principal didn't appreciate what we were there for which was to help the children and our school. This school didn't seem to welcome outside volunteers very well. At any rate we have since switched schools and my daughter is doing great!

Last modified Needwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8