Posted July 24, 2012
Buford recently changed administration. I had such a positive experience when I contacted Kaleen Pulley. The adminstration treats you with kindness and respect regardless of your problem. Strong leadership is the foundation of a great school. Buford Academy is excellent.

Posted September 03, 2011
I have 2 children in Buford City schools, one in the Academy and one in Middle school, both have been in Buford since kindergarten. Our experiences with teachers have been incredible with one exception which was immediately handled by the Principal. Buford school pride is over the top and the community is awesome. Outstanding academics and extracurricular activities. We feel blessed to be part of such an awesome school. Go Wolves!!

Posted October 07, 2009
The teachers are great! school is very welcoming and students are really happy about learning in this great enviroment.

Posted April 19, 2009
My child used to attend schools nearby in another district, and since we moved to Buford ditrict, my child has had great teachers! Im impressed with the parent/teacher contact and the creative lessons that my child comes home telling us at the dinner table. My child has had a positive experience so far and he is only in 3rd grade! Thanks Ms. Mcelroy for providing that for him! He now looks forward to going to school! Buford has great athletic opportunities as well!

Buford Academy 4

Posted April 04, 2009
My children have been to a school in another state, and there is no comparison. The principal and vice prinicipals are excellent leaders and very approachable. They have a great team of teachers and definitely work as a team. The school is respectful of their students - no berating or yelling. Extracurricular resources and 'specials' are abundant. This school is a big part of the community.

Posted April 16, 2008

Buford Academy 4

Posted April 30, 2006
Love the school and teachers. Not happy with number of children eligible for gifted. I higher number children achieving gifted status in other schools in our area.

Buford Academy
2705 Robert Bell Pkwy, Buford, GA  30518
Last modified Buford Academy is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buford Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top