Camilla, GA

Posted November 17, 2011
I am a Westwood alum. This was/is a great school in which to grow up. Strong education/curricula, plenty of extracurriculars in which to get involved, safe environment, consistent and appropriate level of discipline - which is necessary in a school (like it or not) all define Westwood. Now, Westwood isn't perfect (what school is?). But it's certainly close. The Headmaster has a stong moral character and great leadership. You can't help but become a part of this stong community based school. I am comfortable sending my own children to school at Westwood.

Posted October 01, 2011
This is our first year at Westwood. We have 4 children attending there ranging from elementary, middle and high school. So far, the best school we have enrolled our kids in. All the teachers are great!!! They go the extra mile to educate our children and keep us inform on their progress. Not only the teachers and school staffs are great, but the community and parents around the area are very supportive. We highly recommend Westwood for your kid s education.

Westwood Schools 0

Posted October 13, 2010
I have seen the school faculty really go the extra mile to make certain that your children learn their school work. We are in a different school system now due to a career move out of our control and I am seeing the difference.

Posted January 12, 2009
I have two children currently in the elementary school at Westwood and I can honestly say that my family is extremely satisfied. Westwood provides a Christian environment, where my children's character is cultivated daily. There is an environment of excellence, and the teachers go above and beyond to ensure that the children reach their full potential. My children were both reading by fall of K5, which is amazing! Westwood offers many activites for their students, including sports, arts, volunteer opportunities and more. I would recommend Westwood to anyone! It is well worth the money!

Westwood Schools 0

Posted May 04, 2008
I have been part of the Westwood family for 7 yrs. and it has been well worth the sacrifice! Each teacher has been sincerly interested in the education of my child! They go above and beyond to make sure that no child is left behind! I love the school and look forward to my youngest 2 children attending!

Posted August 30, 2007
I think that Westwood is great school. They offer a great education in a caring Christian environment. The teachers are extremely dedicated and hard working. They all seem willing to go the extra mile for their students. The school offers sports, education and more. I am thrilled with Westwood and would recommend it. We have been part of the Westwood family for 7 years and have never regretted the decision to invest in our children's education there.

Posted February 20, 2007

Posted March 23, 2006
This is an excellent school with unusually high test scores and is less expensive than many private schools in the area. The average SAT is the high 1100's with students in the honors program at 1225. Classical education, phonics based, strong character ed. program. Students can participate in many sports because there is not a try out system.

Posted March 23, 2006
I have three children in the elementary school. They love it. They have Junior Pro sports in softball, baseball, Tball, basketball, cheerleading, and football in a safe environment. They all learned to read in Mid K5 year and one at the end of K4. This is a safe, family environment and worth the sacrifice! Computers in every classroom. Great teachers!

Posted February 15, 2005