PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a Westwood alum. This was/is a great school in which to grow up. Strong education/curricula, plenty of extracurriculars in which to get involved, safe environment, consistent and appropriate level of discipline - which is necessary in a school (like it or not) all define Westwood. Now, Westwood isn't perfect (what school is?). But it's certainly close. The Headmaster has a stong moral character and great leadership. You can't help but become a part of this stong community based school. I am comfortable sending my own children to school at Westwood.

This is our first year at Westwood. We have 4 children attending there ranging from elementary, middle and high school. So far, the best school we have enrolled our kids in. All the teachers are great!!! They go the extra mile to educate our children and keep us inform on their progress. Not only the teachers and school staffs are great, but the community and parents around the area are very supportive. We highly recommend Westwood for your kid s education.

I have seen the school faculty really go the extra mile to make certain that your children learn their school work. We are in a different school system now due to a career move out of our control and I am seeing the difference.

I have two children currently in the elementary school at Westwood and I can honestly say that my family is extremely satisfied. Westwood provides a Christian environment, where my children's character is cultivated daily. There is an environment of excellence, and the teachers go above and beyond to ensure that the children reach their full potential. My children were both reading by fall of K5, which is amazing! Westwood offers many activites for their students, including sports, arts, volunteer opportunities and more. I would recommend Westwood to anyone! It is well worth the money!

I have been part of the Westwood family for 7 yrs. and it has been well worth the sacrifice! Each teacher has been sincerly interested in the education of my child! They go above and beyond to make sure that no child is left behind! I love the school and look forward to my youngest 2 children attending!

I think that Westwood is great school. They offer a great education in a caring Christian environment. The teachers are extremely dedicated and hard working. They all seem willing to go the extra mile for their students. The school offers sports, education and more. I am thrilled with Westwood and would recommend it. We have been part of the Westwood family for 7 years and have never regretted the decision to invest in our children's education there.

Last modified Westwood Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12