PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We have two children attending Community Christian School. CCS has be a part of our lives for the past seven years. We know many past students that attended CCS for as long as we have....this alone should speak for CCS's successful qualifications. If you are looking for a place where your children will be challenged academically, grow in the Word of God, and be taught by teachers who bring out the best in their students, then Community Christian School is the place for you.

We could not have asked for better for our son's first school experience! CCS is a wonderful place for children to grow and learn socially, academically and spiritually. The entire staff is friendly and approachable. CCS fosters a sgreat sense of community and belonging within the school. Principal Priest is highly visible and available to all parents. We look forward to many years at this school!!

Both of my children are in their second year at Community Christian School. I am so thankful for the amazing education that they are receiving. The small class sizes enable the teachers to spend lots of one-on-one time with the students and be able to challenge them at an appropriate level. As a former public school teacher who saw many students fall through the cracks I wanted something very different for my children. We are so blessed to have a school that provides that. I feel like we are a part of a family here where the teachers and administration genuinely care about the students and parents.

I can't say enough great things about Community Christian School! My child is receiving an excellent education balanced with God's Word. The entire staff is devoted to the children and their parents as well. The school is very family oriented and a safe, nuturing enviroment for my child. Very Christ-centered...couldn't ask for more!

We love this school, the atmosphere and teachings are wonderful christian settings the children feel loved and safe. My daughter has only been at this school for a year. I'm hoping they decide to advance there school through 12th grade. We would be there the whole time.

Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8