Canton, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 09, 2011
We have two children attending Community Christian School. CCS has be a part of our lives for the past seven years. We know many past students that attended CCS for as long as we have....this alone should speak for CCS's successful qualifications. If you are looking for a place where your children will be challenged academically, grow in the Word of God, and be taught by teachers who bring out the best in their students, then Community Christian School is the place for you.

Posted November 09, 2011
We could not have asked for better for our son's first school experience! CCS is a wonderful place for children to grow and learn socially, academically and spiritually. The entire staff is friendly and approachable. CCS fosters a sgreat sense of community and belonging within the school. Principal Priest is highly visible and available to all parents. We look forward to many years at this school!!

Posted November 07, 2011
Both of my children are in their second year at Community Christian School. I am so thankful for the amazing education that they are receiving. The small class sizes enable the teachers to spend lots of one-on-one time with the students and be able to challenge them at an appropriate level. As a former public school teacher who saw many students fall through the cracks I wanted something very different for my children. We are so blessed to have a school that provides that. I feel like we are a part of a family here where the teachers and administration genuinely care about the students and parents.

Posted November 01, 2011
I can't say enough great things about Community Christian School! My child is receiving an excellent education balanced with God's Word. The entire staff is devoted to the children and their parents as well. The school is very family oriented and a safe, nuturing enviroment for my child. Very Christ-centered...couldn't ask for more!

Posted February 10, 2009
We love this school, the atmosphere and teachings are wonderful christian settings the children feel loved and safe. My daughter has only been at this school for a year. I'm hoping they decide to advance there school through 12th grade. We would be there the whole time.

Posted July 06, 2005
My daughter has attended this school for two years and excelled with regards to her studies as well as her development of faith. The leaders of this school, especially the principal, are outstanding in every aspect. This school is a blessing to my family; and we look forward to year three. The personal attention and the faith based environment have been invaluable and very apparent in the development of my child.

Posted July 22, 2004
Our children have been attending this school for five years. We have been nothing but impressed with the combination of Christian leadership and excellent academics. Using the Abeka program has provided our children with a strong background for mainstreaming into the public school system, and the strong Christian focus has enabled our children to stay on the right path after graduation. The teachers and principal provide loving guidance and discipline for our kids, and we would highly recommend this school for anyone considering education outside the public school system in this area!

Community Christian School
152 Rolling Hills Avenue, Canton, GA  30114
Last modified Community Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Community Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top