Posted August 07, 2013
Freehome is the best school, all three of my children have gone to Freehome. My oldest started highhschool this year, my youngest is in third grade at freehome now. Freehome reminds me of a private school, they know my child by her name not by her number. I have a child with a learning disability, and after talking to parents with children at other schools about their experience I feel very lucky to have been at Freehome.

Posted August 19, 2009
This school continues to impress. The student ratio to teacher is great. The teaching staff and are excellent and the involvement with parent teacher is wonderful. It is almost like a private school the attention each student gets. I would recommend this school to anyone without hesistation.

Free Home Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2008
Great teachers small student to teacher ratio but not enough sports activiites.

Posted July 26, 2008

Posted February 09, 2008
Free Home has a top rate faculty and staff. This shows in the test scores the students receive each year. Free Home has even been named a School of Excellence base don test scores. The teachers and staff truly care for each student their and know them by name. I've been highly impressed with the education my child is receiveing. In fact, my husband and I have talked about moving but, decided we wanted to get our children through school here before we moved. It would be hard to find a school like this anywhere. The small school environment gives you the private school feeling within the public school system.

Free Home Elementary School 1

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted September 10, 2007
The staff at Free Home are very committed to the students and are truly striving to provide a very good education. When you walk into the building you feel a sense of family and your children feel that way too. The students love going to school there and as a parent you know that not only are the teachers pushing to exceed standards they truly care for every student.

Posted August 05, 2007
I am very happy with my experience over the past few years at Free Home. The teachers and staff are wonderful. I feel so lucky to be a part of this school. One of my neighbors chose private school and on several occassions has expressed to me that she probably made a mistake in not going to Free Home.

Posted February 01, 2007
I think that this school is wonderful, this is my daughter's first year and she is exceeding at all levels. I was nervous about her going to public school, but I believe we made the right choice with Free Home. The school is small and when you walk in everyone remembers who you are. They really keep the parents involved in all activites and have lots of different activites for the kids to get involved in, which is awesome for socializing.

Posted October 04, 2006
I believe this school to be very in touch w/ students and offer an almost private education to it's students. We love it and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Free Home Elementary School
12525 Cumming Hwy, Canton, GA  30115
Last modified Free Home Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Free Home Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.