Franklin County Middle School 1

Posted March 20, 2013
I wouldn't send my worse mule to this school. My son was just passed along and constantly bullied. When I removed him and had him tested by Sylvan learning Center,he was 8 years behind. They do not motivate the children they just try to get them out of there by passing them along. For the most part, It's a friends and family network so if your mama or aunt isn't already part of the network, you'll have to find a slot elsewhere. When it comes to "changing" the rules,they do it to accomodate their own. I was raised and lived in that county for 40 yrs. I packed up and moved to the county next door just because ofthe poor quality of education. You would think as a tax payer, my child would've never been so humiliated and uneducated.

Franklin County Middle School 4

Posted July 18, 2008

Franklin County Middle School 5

Posted June 29, 2007

Franklin County Middle School
485 Turkey Creek Rd, Carnesville, GA  30521
Last modified Franklin County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin County Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top