Carnesville, GA

Franklin County Middle School 2

Posted April 06, 2015
The teachers and administration at this school is HORRIBLE!!!! So many parents have removed their children from this school (I have too). No matter what the issue they don't try to work with you. They will tell you something, then do the opposite. Mrs. Floyd needs to be replaced along with several teachers. I've had several children in this school but it was so difficult for my youngest I had to take him out. I wish this were a better school considering it's the only middle school in the county.

Franklin County Middle School 1

Posted March 20, 2013
I wouldn't send my worse mule to this school. My son was just passed along and constantly bullied. When I removed him and had him tested by Sylvan learning Center,he was 8 years behind. They do not motivate the children they just try to get them out of there by passing them along. For the most part, It's a friends and family network so if your mama or aunt isn't already part of the network, you'll have to find a slot elsewhere. When it comes to "changing" the rules,they do it to accomodate their own. I was raised and lived in that county for 40 yrs. I packed up and moved to the county next door just because ofthe poor quality of education. You would think as a tax payer, my child would've never been so humiliated and uneducated.
2 people found this helpful

Franklin County Middle School
485 Turkey Creek Rd, Carnesville, GA  30521
Last modified Franklin County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin County Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top