Posted May 06, 2014
Mt. Zion Elementary is an exceptional school. It is a small school that has a family like atmosphere. The school is very technology rich with Smart Boards or Promethean Boards in every classroom. Each classroom also has i pads, document cameras, and voters. The teachers at MZE are very caring, have high expectations for students, and go above and beyond to help students become successful learners. I have never seen a school with such a concentration of exceptional teachers who truly have student needs in mind.There are also many extra curricular activities such as technology club, running club, STEM camp, art club, band, math club, just to name a few. My two children love the school. I highly recommend this school.

Posted April 05, 2010
My daughter attended 1st and 2nd grade at this school and we loved it. We moved away for 3 years and are now moving back so our other children can attend. The school we moved to did not even compare. The office staff and administration was very helpful and easy to approach. Mr. Schewanick made my daughter's transition from Montessori to public schools an easy one, and we look forward to our boys attending next year!

Mount Zion Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2009
My daughter has been at Mt Zion since kindergarden. She is now finishing her last year in the 5th grade. This school has been a very good school filled with excellent teachers, my daughter is an all A student, member of all the academic clubs and teams. I would stack her education up against any school in the country. Sylvia Logan - 2009

Mount Zion Elementary School 0

Posted November 13, 2007
dauther goes to school there she likes it very much,i would like to see school calendar or holidays

Posted May 06, 2005
Mt. Zion Elementary is a great school. I loved the agendas being sent home every night that way you had easy parent to teacher contact every day. My child loved Mt. Zion and did very well there. We had to move to another county and we miss this school!

Posted February 19, 2005
I love this school. They have higher reading requirements than Cobb co. I stay involved with school and letters go home every day to see your childs progress and behavior. My child is in K and already knows how to read. I thank Mrs. Rogers' and Mrs. Renee' for that.

Mount Zion Elementary School
260 Eureka Church Rd, Carrollton, GA  30117
Last modified Mount Zion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mount Zion Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top