Bad
Good

Central Middle School 3

Posted August 09, 2013
The teachers and education here are great, and my kids excel educationally here. But *sigh*, I missed another work meeting because the bus, yet again, drove past my house without stopping. My child in tears... and I'm making excuses to my boss. This has happened often over the 8 years my children have been here. And as always, the transportation dept phone just rings and rings and goes to a full mailbox where you cannot leave a message. Even if they did answer, past history tells me they'll be rude and non-chalant about it anyway.

Posted September 28, 2011
My child was in a Christian School in the area, and we wanted to put her in Central Middle School. She has been there for 2 years now, and we absolute love it! The teachers are great. It did not take long for us to realize how much this School puts into a child's education. They are so caring, loving. It has so far been a overwhelming experience. Thank you Central Lions!!!!

Posted May 16, 2010
My child is a 7th grader at CMS and has attended the Central Schools since Kindergarten. What a great school! Excellent teachers and hands-on administrators. These are people who truly care about my child. Not only has my child been challenged academically (and been taught to rise to the challenge), they have a wonderful peer group of students from all types of family backgrounds. It is amazing to me how kids from all these backgrounds get along and socialize together. It doesn't matter what your social or economic "status" is. It's great to see this. Plus there is also something for everyone when it comes to extracurricular activities, especially sports. Every kid can find a sport or activity to be a part of!

Central Middle School 3

Posted May 02, 2007
My experience with this school has been a poor one. Parent concerns are not addressed in a timely manner. Unfortunately, I have found a lack of concern for my child's welfare on administration's part. Some teacher communication is poor as well. This school definitely does not meet my expectations.

Posted April 07, 2006
I just want to say that my child loves this school. She is in the 6 th grade at Central Middle and I am very proud of all the teachers and counslors there. Every time that I go in up there they make me feel right at home. And for the teachers they are wonderful. They keep you well informed on how your child is doing. My child use to be a B and C student in the 5 th and now she is a A and B student. They welcome parent involvement with open arms and encourage all parents to come. The academic programs are great. I would recommend this school to everyone. Way to go Central Middle. Number 1 in my eyes.

Central Middle School 4

Posted August 25, 2005
I just recently moved here from Douglasville, and I can say this school is much more organized than the one in Douglas co. Teachers seem more helpful, and my son seems much happier here. Also they do not have the excessive overcrowding issues that other co's may have. Only thing I do not really like is the middle school kids here ride on the bus with the high school kids, and my son has told me some stories of things the high schoolers say on the bus. Other than that I have no issues with the school so far.

Central Middle School
155 Whooping Creek Rd, Carrollton, GA  30116
Last modified Central Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.