Central Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Great teachers that care about the students!

Posted May 12, 2009
My oldest child is completing 2nd grade, and my youngest child is ending his Pre-K year at Central Elementary. We have been very pleased with the education that our children have received thus far, as well as the care and support from their teachers. Great school!

Posted October 05, 2007
Moving from out of state, we initially bought into the public relations campaign of Carrollton City Schools. However, we soon learned that much of this is smoke & mirrors and moved our children to Central Elementary. We are certainly glad we did! The teachers and staff are wonderful, the student ratio is much better, and there is a real sense of community. Yes, the facilities are dated and the football team is not a powerhouse. However, the education is high-quality, students are treated as respected individuals, and ALL parents are welcomed. My husband and I, both holding advanced graduate degrees, could not be more pleased.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted August 17, 2005
- a former student
I am always surprised to see the minimal press that Central schools receive in regard to their excellent education, leadership, and extracurricular activities offered to their students. The Central Schools are by far the best schools in the Carroll County and Carrollton area in terms of test scores, parental involvement, teachers, and other activities. I myself received a wonderful educational experience as a student at these schools and see children today doing the same. The schools are just incredible! The facilites, although dated, hide a wonderful, caring, educational environment for our children and I am proud that so many parents are starting to see how valuable this school is in our county as it leads in all areas!

Central Elementary School 1

Posted July 26, 2005

Central Elementary School
175 Primary School Rd, Carrollton, GA  30116
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top