Posted March 09, 2011
This is a wonderful place of learning in a great setting. Dedicated and passionate teachers provide a caring and nurturing environment. This ensures that children are well prepared, have a love of learning and are able to maximize their potential.

Posted October 06, 2009
My kids are learning to understand the basics of common sense the way nature intended.

Posted October 03, 2009
Fantastic. No complaints.

Oak Grove Montessori School 1

Posted August 21, 2009

Posted August 11, 2009
There is no other choice! We love Oak Grove Montessori School.

Posted July 22, 2009
I love Oak Grove Montessori. My children are getting a wonderful education there.

Posted November 06, 2008
There is no substitute for great education, from teachers that truly care.

Posted August 02, 2008
I am a parent and have know about the Montessori Method for 25 years. My child attends Oak Grove Montessori School. I would highly recommend Oak Grove to be a part of your child/children's education. It is a structured environment that has allowed my child to build her self confidence, self esteem and independence. The method has also helped her emotioally, physically and socially. She has come from an attached to the hip toddler to a fibrant outgoing elementary student. I suggest, as a parent, to call and make an appointment to visit this wonderful school.

Posted July 13, 2008
My daughter loves Oak Grove Montessori. I am very pleased with what she learned.

Posted June 06, 2007
I love this school. My son attended Blackstock for three years and it was the best money we ever spent. The only draw back was that when he went into public school this year he was 'too ready'. He spent most of his time helping the other kids in his class because he was so far ahead of everyone.

Oak Grove Montessori School
180 Oak Grove Road, Carrollton, GA  30117
Last modified Oak Grove Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Oak Grove Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top