Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Its a good school but for me i see alot of undercover racism, they really dont like that the school is now full of black Americans then in the past yrs i had cousins went to that scho an was well academic an showed sportsmanship came in first in some things but end of the ur who get the big scholarships fund of course the white student but people sits back an fuss behind close doors but dont speak up they also love to withdraw black an mixed out of their school for anything an will follow them home but no will they do that to the upper white people Carrollton may be an ok school but they underhand alot of black kids at the same time

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Some care some really dont give a 2 cents about it if u understand the work are not their just there for a paycheck

This school is really involving, many sports and clubs. No one will ever be left out.

My shool is awesome!! There are so many great ways to get involved. We have alomost every sport and club you can think of. Our teachers are all fantastic at teaching us what we need to know. Carrollton is the best shcool in the state in my opinion.

This school is the best. They rea;;y care about your grades and your behavior. But besides that they are not strict at all. And you will have alot of funn.

Carrollton High School prepared me very well for college at the University of Georgia. The teachers for the honors students are excellent and the ones who don't teach honors are good as well. The only reason I believe it has a bad rating is that it is an inner-city school, and you cannot make some students care about classes, therefore, the grades from the whole school are brought down during testing. This is not representative of the school itself.

We moved here from out of state in August, 2008. The school has great spirit and takes a lot of pride in athletics, which as a former HS athlete I appreciate and 'get'. However, academics at this school are a bit hit and miss. I don't understand how my child seldom has any homework. Yes, he's bright and makes pretty much straight 'A's but I think in at least some of the classes, the standards are VERY low. I'd like to see the expectations for academics be as high as they are for athletics. Anybody who thinks Carrollton HS has across the board high standards would be blown away by what it's like at an academically strong school. Don't get me wrong, teachers/staff are very nice and helpful at the school. I just wish there was more emphasis on academics.

Great Academics, Extracurricular Activities, and school spirit. The teacher love the students and show it. Parents are encouraged to be strongly involved with their child's education.

We have a very diverse staff and we maintain high standards in academics, arts, and athletics. We succeed in all three!

It is really hard to fit in at carrollton high school. Carrollton is such an old town so everyone knows each other. Ive been attending carrollton since august of 2008 and i still dont really know anyone that well....all of my better friends go to villa rica, but thats a really bad school

Last modified Carrollton High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.