Carrollton, GA

Carrollton Middle-Upper Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Carrollton Middle School is helping my child achieve his highest potential.

Carrollton Middle-Upper Elementary School 3

Posted March 07, 2009
I give an A to the teachers and the facility itself. The principal, however, seems very smarmy towards 'his people.' I have tried to confer with him on several occasions and he simply can't focus on what I, or my friends, have to say. He seems very aloof.

Posted September 24, 2008

Carrollton Middle-Upper Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2008

Posted February 27, 2008
This school is absolutely great! Our principal isn't silly he's just really cool. the subs are not so good, but the curriculum and the Promethean Boards are great. Also good healthy sanitary area. This school rocks!

Carrollton Middle-Upper Elementary School 0

Posted December 11, 2007
We are very pleased with the education that our child is receiving at CMS. The entire staff is very caring and helpful. I feel as though my child is getting the very best education that is available.

Posted May 25, 2007
This School has some of the greatest teachers that I have seen as a parent. The staff is well versed in working with children, the substitute staff is wonderful.

Carrollton Middle-Upper Elementary School
151 Tom Reeves Dr, Carrollton, GA  30117
Last modified Carrollton Middle-Upper Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carrollton Middle-Upper Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top