Carrollton, GA

Posted September 19, 2014
Mount Zion high school has really change my son, before my son came to MZH he was having problems in most of his classes from the school he came from. Not only did he change my son now plays on the Basketball team and the Football team, his grades has improved so much better. He's an A B student. And the staff are great to work with, answer any question or concern you have. My son told me that the Teachers really teach and cares about their students. All I can say is Great Job to MZH staff.

Mt. Zion High School 1

Posted May 29, 2014
This school shows to much favortism in academics as well as athletics.They give out stuff to peole that dont even work for it out of the pity of them... Some of the teachers are just judgmental and some of the coaches are just careless.

Posted April 08, 2013
Mt. Zion High School is the BEST! I have been a teacher here for the past 19 years and couldn't imagine teaching anywhere else! The Faculty is great, the students are great, and I am truly blessed to be a part of all the wonderful progress, academic and athletic!

Mt. Zion High School 3

Posted May 31, 2011
Im all for giving everone the same treatment but im tried of dealing with the dumb never going to be anything in life students in my classes where im trying to learn. i think there should be diffrent classes for students who want to learn and just want to goof of all year oh and having 2 Fs isnt good i dont know why they think that guess its lack of home traning

Mt. Zion High School 3

Posted December 13, 2008
I find the school very destracting at times depending apon what class rank you are im in the smart class of 8th grade but i got study skills because i was slipping up in math and that class is out of control cause the imature more dumb kids are in there its not the teachers falt cause they are very rebelious-J.B

Posted July 23, 2008
My sons grades were awful and failing when he entered Mt. Zion and within the first semester he had a complete change in work ethics and his grades have soared. By the end of the year he had achieved the presidential honors award certificate. The staff has been very comunicative and understanding. We are very pleased with Mt. Zion HS. and are confident that our son will graduate with pride this year.

Mt. Zion High School