Cartersville, GA
Students enrolled: 1,108

Cass Middle School 3

Posted August 25, 2014
Some teachers are not good at following thru with written plans. I have the utmost respect for teachers and all they have to put up with but they must remember above all to be a good example and follow through with what you say.

Cass Middle School 2

Posted August 01, 2014
Open House this past Thursday was not a good experience . Why wouldn't you split the days up instead if having 1000 + kids in 2 hours come to the school ? Cars were parked on both sides of the road which made it a one lane road . It was grid lock for 20 minutes ! Bartow Sheriff drove by and kept going !! Didn't stop and help fix it ! Secondly , only 2 people giving out bus Info ? Probably 50 people In line waiting because of this. They asked me to take a survey about the school . It asked about how all the teachers did In the classroom and things to that nature . We haven't started school yet !! How do we know how the teachers and academics are doing ! CASS MIDDLE open house grade D -

Cass Middle School 4

Posted December 16, 2012
I read the previous posts and feel things are changing for the better in how the school feels about the academics. This is my childs last year and considering how I felt about my middle school, my child seems to be doing very well. (advanced classes and straight "A"s) I went to one of the higher rated middle schools in east Cobb and hated everything about the school. Other schools may offer higher academics and more diversified courses to choose from, but you can not put a price on a child who loves their teachers, fellow students and school staff.

Posted September 19, 2010
I am a student at Cass Middle School and I think the school couold be much better. My teachers in 6th grade are nice but the advanced classes are too easy for me. The school cares more about sports than smarts. The ISS teacher is what keeps the school from falling apart. I would rather go to Excel Christian Academy but it's to expensive for my family. :(

Cass Middle School 3

Posted April 23, 2010
Very typical school, but I do sometimes believe they think athletics are more important than academics. The teacher are altogether nice, there is a few here and there that could be better. The ISS teacher is what keeps this school from tearing apart. Overall a good school. :D

Posted March 12, 2009
WHERE do I start? This school is overcrowded and has a huge disiplene problem atheletes are supposed to be the role students but ther the worst! Half the teachers could care less and most non athlete students are forgoten. I wouldnt wish this school upon anyone!

Posted March 12, 2009
This school is rather shavy I belive my child is not learning to his full potential because of restrictions. They treat sports more important than acedimics and turn a blind eye to teasing and bullying.

Cass Middle School 5

Posted December 05, 2007
Cass Middle is a great school! CMS has wonderful teachers, who love and care about their students! You could not ask for better administrators! The school's motto is 'Whatever it takes' and that is the attitude of the school! The student's learning comes first at CMS! I am very proud to be apart of Cass Middle and I do not plan to leave anytime soon!

Cass Middle School 5

Posted April 05, 2005
This school is very nice. It is clean, the teachers will work one on one with children if need, and the teachers always make sure learning is fun for you. You can learn so much if you go to this school. There are great extracarricular activities too, like band, P.E., Spanish, Home Economics and alot more.

Cass Middle School
195 Fire Tower Rd NW, Cartersville, GA  30120
Last modified Cass Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cass Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top