Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Teachers are not allowed to teach anymore, that is just about everywhere you go. The internet is teaching our children now.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school itself determines what is and is not considered bullying, they discourage anyone from reporting bullying by treating them as though they are just being too "sensitive" and it's just going to be a big inconvenience.

The food is moldy, the faculty refuse to take responsibility for anything, the image of the school is more important than the welfare of the students and the athletics department is in desperate need of competent leadership and sports medicine/ fitness training. As far as small town high schools go this is one of the worst I've seen, their priorities are seriously mixed up. They don't care for "outside opinions " or fresh ideas either. I will move before I allow my next child attend Cedartown High School.

this school is ok they are pretty strict and unreasonable

In my opinion cedartown highschool aint that bad of a place. & Chs is not to be blamed for my bad grammer. Its just a habbit. I think chs is good school, but yes, some teachers dont care. But every school has to be like that. The state puts too much on students and teachers and it has to be rushed so all the material is covered. The teacher or school shouldnt be blamed for that, but the state.

I think my school (cedartown high) is a great school. At times i seem like some of my teachers move to fast just to make sure they cover everything so they wont get in trouble. I dont think they really take enough time on the chapters that we study. One of my teachers even gave us a quiz at the end of the day right after she had taught it. Thanks for reading my rating on my school where i'm a junior here at cedartown high school...

Hi I am a graduate of Cedartown High. They are basically coming on up in this world. I am giving them an average rating because of how things are there. I mean test scores are really low, there are some good teachers there but my personal opinion. They need to hire some new teachers but as long as they dont treat the students as if they were in emementary school yeah your suppose to have fun in high school. i mean that could be the last time that you see your friends. But too, it is up to both parents and students to learn how to buckle down and do your school work. The Georgia High School Graduation Test is another thing. First of all I think that it is stupid for students to take it . Personally, i think that the Board of Education, Teachers should take it .

Cedartown High School is a great school. Yet there are times that i feel that the teachers are just here for their paycheck..... I mean, what kind of teacher gets you ready for EOCTs 2 days before they are handed out??? Don;t get me wrong, there are some GREAT teachers that do care, and make you study, do your work, and really do care. I feel that this school is too caught up in Athletic Achievements and not Academic Achievments done by students. Since we got our new Principle Mr. David, the schools has significantky improved in many areas, i believe tha the new building addition will make this school better. I still think that there can be improvment in the cafeteria, and many departments like the science and math departments.

My children graduated from CHS and are excelling in college. They received a great foundation for college. Thanks for all you did!

I think its a shame that the students aren't gettin the prepartion needed for college! And their aren't enough teachers who really care about the situation either.

Last modified Cedartown High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.