Centerville, GA

Thomson Middle School 4

Posted April 03, 2014
I have two boys in this school. My oldest has been there from 6th till now he is in 8th grade. My younger son is a 6th grader. We love this school, the teachers really care and do thier best to help a child do great. The staff is also awsome. My 6th grade son can be a handfyl at times and these teachers and staff have shown paientence and love towards him. Thanks Thomson Middle for doing such an outstanding job.

Posted January 21, 2014
I used to go to TMS but i currently go to BMS. Thomson is superior contrary to what many say.Students who go here easily acclimate easily to the school and the athletic and musical departments are award winning.Go TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thomson Middle School 4

Posted August 12, 2013
My son is doing great at Thomson. He's in honors classes and the curriculum is challenging. Teachers and staff are very friendly and helpful.

Thomson Middle School 2

Posted November 02, 2011
We used to love Thomson Middle School, our son is in 7th grade now. We have had problems this year with bomb threats, the school can use the automated phone system for every fund raiser in the world but they can not call to advise you of a bomb threat. We did not find out about these until we arrive at school to drop off your children and you are greeted by Centerville Police telling you that they will call when school is opening my child has missed two days of school for this reason because we were not able to make the arrangements for our son. Lets not talk about the football for this school, the coaches are wanting to get a trophy so they want the boys to practice until there about dead and then send them home. Our sons grades started falling and when he was kicked off of the team for missing a practice, I called the coach and the call was never returned, with this being said they did not get their trophy. We moved to this area for the school system but we are looking to move before our child starts high school.

Thomson Middle School 2

Posted June 17, 2011
The school isn't challenging at all and I was in all honors classes. I truly loved my teachers and friends at thomson, but it's not the greatest school.Many things were band last year from student like silly bands. Sports were amazing but, acedemics weren't. I'm currently going to 8th grade i recently moved after 1 year and a half at thomson. I moved from a very i quality school so maybe my expectations are high. On a scale pf 1-10 i say 6.

Posted April 30, 2010

Thomson Middle School 3

Posted January 06, 2010

Posted September 22, 2009

Posted February 21, 2009
i love it!my daughters think it is the best and she has finally made lots of friends,which is really great because she never had lots of friends.ive met them and theyre great and have no problems!she still has time for academics because shes an honors straight a student and was in the play and is going to play soccer! im just so happy!

Posted February 17, 2009

Thomson Middle School
301 Thomson Rd, Centerville, GA  31028
Last modified Thomson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top