Chatsworth Elementary School 5

Posted July 11, 2011
My two grand-daughters attended this school and we all loved it. The teachers went all out to help the students learn. The activies that include the whole family are great. A great learning experience.

Chatsworth Elementary School 1

Posted September 29, 2010
I just found out that my daughter has been in the math intervention class for 1.5 years & the school NEVER informed me. My daughter is the one that told me. AND she scored in the average range on the CRCT's every year so I'm not sure why she is in the class with the "inclusion" this year. This school answers to no one & doesn't iform parents of anything.

Chatsworth Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2005

Chatsworth Elementary School
500 Green Rd, Chatsworth, GA  30705
Last modified Chatsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chatsworth Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.