Bad
Good

Northwest Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2012
Say they will do something and don't. Seem to cover up things. For sure they just tell you what you want to hear! Wish i could move my kids from this school. My kids haven't been happy at this school! This is not the school i was told it was. Very heart breaking.

Northwest Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2010
I moved to this area with several special needs children. I was concerned, due to limited funding and rural area, if my children would be a priority. I was amazed that the services my children recieve far exceed that of a large community...only to be topped with personal caring for my children.

Northwest Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2008
I would'nt have my children in any other school,love the staff and the school.

Northwest Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2004
As a past parent and an employee of this school I feel that an over all injustice has been given to this school and the rateing it recieved. While building on Northwest ranked the highest on the state testing in the county and in the top 75% of the state of Georgia. We have been ranked high for several years. A misunderstanding about some paper work and our school was put on a list for needs improvement. I know there is always room for improvement and we ned to learn for our mistakes I still think this is a very good school with a great faculty and staff. On most part they make all the children feel they can learn and promote good self esteem. They also have the Additions Volunteer Program for parent volunteers, promote community programs, and has had basketball games with local t.v. stations for the children.

Northwest Elementary School
110 Mcentire Circle, Chatsworth, GA  30705
Last modified Northwest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.