Posted August 05, 2013
I am looking forward to my Grandson going here to start his education and learn great things. I told him this past week that by December when I see him again I bet he would be able to read me a story! he will be starting kindergarten this month~!

Posted March 16, 2013
My son loves this school the staff are wonderful and they understand children and work with them alot better than some other walker county schools my son had attended

Cherokee Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2012
My son was at Cherokee Ridge for K last year and I was not very impressed. The teachers are extremely picky and the principle does not care. When the teachers nor the principle do nothing about bullying there is a VERY big problem. If I had a choice my son would not go to Cherokee Ridge again this year.

Posted May 12, 2010

Posted May 04, 2010
i have had 3 kids 2 finish pre-k through 5th @ cherokee ridge,as of rite nw my 4th child goes 2 cherokee ridge he also has been through the pre-k program,he is nw finishing up the 5trh grade,I will miss-the great teaching that the school has gave 2 all of my children...Thank you.....from the Oliver hildren,and Family

Posted November 07, 2009

Posted October 15, 2009
I have two children that attend Cherokee Ridge. It is a wonderful school, it is impressive to me that the staff knows each child by name, all 900+ children. Ms. Vann is wonderful with the children and is a truely caring principal. The entire staff works to ensure each child has a chance for a bright future. Keep up the good work students & facility of Cherokee Ridge.

Posted October 15, 2009
The principal is awesome and the whole staff rocks!

Posted October 08, 2009
Our school rocks because we have THE perfect administrative team! Our teachers are awesome and know how to get kids motivated. Test scores are steadily increasing year after year. Our parent volunteers and community support are just the icing on the cake. We are a family of achievers!

Cherokee Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted June 11, 2009

Cherokee Ridge Elementary School
2423 Johnson Rd, Chickamauga, GA  30707
Last modified Cherokee Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cherokee Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top