Chickamauga, GA

Posted February 07, 2013
Beginning in 2012-2013, OCA offers dual enrollment through Truett-McConnell College. This enables OCA junior and senior students to attain college credits while in high school. The only additional cost to parents is the price of books! It is possible for theses students to acquire enough college credits to graduate college in 3 years or less. Wow! What an opportunity for these students. My daughter is currently participating in this program and has been accepted by Truett with an academic scholarship. She will begin in August 2013 with almost enough college credits to be a sophmore. OCA has equipped and prepared her for college. I am thankful for her OCA education which enabled her to attain an academic scholarship. Thank you OCA teachers and staff.

Posted December 15, 2011
Oakwood is a wonderful school. I have two daughters at Oakwood and we are pleased and blessed by the school. I would not send my daughters to another school. The teachers are certified and qualified in the classroom. My daughters score higher on their standardized test than their public school friend. God is in this school.

Posted November 24, 2009
May daughter has been at OCA since she was in preschool, and is now in middle school. Our family is thankful for the excellent education she has received, and that we can see how God is using this education in her life. The school offers a well-rounded program, which continues to grow each year. My daughter enjoys both fine arts and also the sports offered currently. We are glad God has called the school to start high school next year, and intend to be a part of this quality education through her graduation.

Oakwood Christian Academy 0

Posted May 27, 2009
My daughter was saved and baptized because of this school. It does'nt get any better than that!

Posted January 26, 2009

Oakwood Christian Academy 0

Posted August 26, 2008
My grandson has been at Oakwood since K5 and is now in 3rd grade. This school is God sent. I have had absolutely no complaints. He has never had a bad teacher, they all have been wonderful as well as all of the staff. As long as God provides (and I believe he will) he will remain at Oakwood.

Posted November 12, 2004
A quality Christian education emphasising co-operation with parents and caregivers in fulfilling their obligations to train up a child in the way he should go. The a Beka curriculum is demanding and prepares students well. The school provides education for students from K-3 through 6th grade with an additional grade added each year.

Posted October 30, 2004

Oakwood Christian Academy
113 Oakwood Street, Chickamauga, GA  30707
Last modified Oakwood Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Oakwood Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top