Bad
Good

Clarkesville Elementary School 5

Posted July 01, 2009
Just be glad your child does not go to Hazel Grove. You will wish you had kept them in Clarkesville if you send them there. Just be happy that they go to a friendly school. Many schools these days are not. I don't think I have ever heard anyone complain because a school was too friendly before. That is a new one. Count your blessings my friend. Your child is lucky to be going there. I pulled my son out last year when I moved to Athens GA. It was the biggest mistake of my life. I regret taking him out of clarkesville. Athens city schools are horrible!!!!! I moved back just so I could put my son back in Clarkesville. You may have just gotten a bad teacher. Next year just firmly mention that you want a teacher that communicates with you better. They will do what you request.

Posted April 07, 2009
I have seen great changes with the new administration. They are on top of all the OLD problems. The teachers and the staff care very much for each child. They work hard to give the best education possible.

Posted July 20, 2007
I think the school is great. It's has a lot of really caring people involved in my child's education and that is very important to me.

Clarkesville Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2006
Have had very little teacher feedback. Seems they are more concerned with being a friendly school than a true educational establishment.

6539 Hwy 115, Clarkesville, GA  30523
Last modified Clarkesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.