No rating

Prime Care Learning Center

Private | PK-1

Student diversity

Living in College Park

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $95,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $760.

Posted June 17, 2014

I am a returning parent, and I must say that Prime Care is one of the best educational facilities in the Clayton County areas if you are looking for a solid academic foundation for your child. My oldest daughter has done exceptionally well in the public school due to her start at Prime Cares Private Program. Prime Care is well known for going above and beyond the normal standards to ensure that each child receives quality education. As a parent, I highly recommend this school to any parent who is looking for structure. They are #1 when it comes to caring, a licensed facility specializing in programs like the Abeka Book Curriculum and they have great group of veteran teachers which I believe gives them a standard compared to the day to day turnover in many areas. I currently have my youngest child at Prime Care and I am very pleased with the Administration and the changes they have made, as they are always making improvements to keep the programs so exciting. One of the changes they have made recently, is adding the 2nd grade program which was around a long time ago and now they are bringing it back again. This will be a great school year 2014-15. From A (Very. Involved. Parent)

Posted January 23, 2014

I am a parent who enjoyed the teachers at this school. It was the office staff Ms.Chrislen, Ms. Felicia, and the owner. I have had several different stories told to me. And half of the time the owner doesn't even know what her employee's are telling the parents. They have been very rude. And have bad attitudes. They are consistently losing employees that work in the kitchen, nursery staff, and cleaning staff.

Posted October 3, 2013

Prime Care is an awesome school! My child has been there since nursery. The staff is friendly and are understanding of life events. They have helped my child through some difficult times. I love the ABEKA curriculum. My child is now in the Private Pre-K 4 class. She is constantly challenged, and has homework on a regular basis. She is learning the skills needed to be a successful student. The extracurricular programs are wonderful. There are a variety of programs for the kids to choose from, including dance and theater. I cannot say enough good things about this school. The facility is clean, and the staff works very hard to address any issues that parents, students, or teachers may have. The director has worked very hard to encourage professionalism and academic success. I am very happy with this school, and I hope that they will soon be certified for 2nd grade and beyond!!!!!

Posted September 1, 2013

Prime Care is one of the best Early Learning Schools in the Clayton County area. My child has been to several programs however none of them compare to what I am getting from this school. Excellent staff, excellent rates, and I really like the Abeka Program. the directors, especially Ms. Chrislen, who has been so patient and understanding has really helped make a difference. My child is 4 years old and comes home with homework everyday! My child's overall performance has changed dramatically. I will keep my child there for as long as it takes. Keep up the great work Prime Care, 20 years and counting. :)

Posted July 23, 2013

I have to children that have been attending this school since they were 3 yrs old . I love it ! Mrs Felicia the private k teacher is the best !!!

Posted March 24, 2013

The owners serve spoiled milk and they know it. The director is not qualified for the position. They are in violation of nutrition guidelines on snacks. I have seen nuts served to a child with nut allergies. The bathrooms stink horribly. The owners make prek students purchase shirts, which is against GA Pre K guidelines. They let the kids go hungry if they aren't in the building on time for breakfast. Absolutely unacceptable! Everything they serve for lunch comes from a can and daycares don't even pay for food! The government does. They must be pocketing the money. Management uses parents for everything that they don't want to pay people to do and calls it resourceful. They also continuously beg for material donations. All in all, I could honestly say that they don't care about the children. They just want the money.

Posted February 20, 2007

My child attended the PK3 program in 2005/06, the curriculum was good, the staff was good and they had extracurricular activities. The following year PK4 2006/07 I noticed that the staff from the previous year did not return and the extracurricular activities no longer existed. My child's teacher quit without notice, the replacement teacher also quit without notice and her teacher from the previous year also quit. I noticed a lack of parent participation at school functions. There was no Christmas Program, nor any mention of Christmas. Due to lack of teachers the curriculum was not being followed. I had to disenroll my child in Dec. 2006. I think the daycare is fine, however I would think twice about educating my child in that environment.

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious