Bad
Good

Posted November 23, 2014
The administrative team seems very inexperienced and unaware of the things that happen within the student body of their school. They rarely meet with the k-2 kids for positive assemblies and or behavior talks. My child was new to the school this year and still has not met the counselor or the librarian for guidance lessons/story time. He says the lunchroom women are scary and his classmates don't even change their behavior when the principals are in the class because the admin never says anything to the kids about their behavior.

Posted June 11, 2014
My child loves this school. The teachers are Great and really care about the students.

Posted April 14, 2014
I have three children at this school and two of the teachers are active and involved with the children. I have reported were children was acting inappropriate touching children inappropriately looking at Adults in the stall in the bathroom stall and touching other children and they did nothing teachers nor principal. Wish they would care more about education and their well being of all the students then their paycheck!

Posted December 20, 2013
I love Feldwood! I have 3 children who have been going there for three years now and the teachers and staff are very involved and truly care about the students. I have an open line of communication with all my children teachers and I believe that makes a huge difference.

Posted November 13, 2013
Worst teachers ever and the principal is only concern about their teachers not the children well being...

Feldwood Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2013
This is my child's second year at Feldwood. I am displeased with the extra-curricular activities offered. My child's class did not take a single field trip last year which I feel is important for development/exposure/learning. My child seems happy enough however there is poor communication between parents and teachers. In my experience you are told one thing by staff "to keep you happy" but in reality things are not happening as portrayed. Disappointed and looking for better placement for my child.

Feldwood Elementary School 2

Posted August 06, 2013
Feldwood Elementary was a very good school under the leadership of Dr.Horton. As with I'm sure any school there are teachers who care and those that don't. This school is over rated. There is much needed work to be done. Hopefully this school year will be better.

Posted May 16, 2013
Great school !!!! I'm proud of the hardwork & effort that the teachers, principal, and staff do to ensure my child learns. I love how me & other parents stay involved & participate to make learning succesful for our children.

Feldwood Elementary School
5790 Feldwood Rd, College Park, GA  30349
Last modified Feldwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.