Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (2 responses)

Grateful to: Student

Posted May 16, 2016
Thank you students for your hard work throughout the year. You deserve to have teachers who care about your education.

Fort Middle School 5

Posted September 29, 2015
Fort Middle School is an EXCELLENT SCHOOL. We have wonderful, intelligent, beautiful, well-rounded, highly educated students - great parents and a very supportive and involved community. The faculty and staff members are hard working, caring, smart, dedicated, and always willing to go the extra mile. We educate the total child. We are Fort Middle School, The Best Middle School in the World!!! I am so proud to be a Patriot!!!!

Grateful to: Student

Posted September 29, 2015
I want to say thank you to the students, parents, faculty & staff for making Fort Service Learning Magnet Academy, "The Best Middle School in the World!"

Posted May 11, 2015
I think is very sad when you find adults that has taken on a position in life to be leaders and to have you know what we consider a greater morals in life they have little ones that look up to them and yet they can be so mean well this is that school fort middle school the meanest staff I've ever met I thought Baker middle was something else but for it has taken the cake the women there a horrible they have no leadership they are not organized they have no punctuality they're very rude and they also have a habit of competing with negative words with the student is very upsetting to know that there are adults that are in this position in life that can hold a grudge on a child because of the parent because apparent is not afraid to speak of them on their wrong they forget that we are all humans and they think they're better than someone else but I'm just here to let you know please read the reviews because they're very true fort middle school is very very very bad school would not recommend it for anyone race or culture this school is chaos

Posted May 11, 2015
Please get better staff an individuals that actually love their career.. Thanks this would be a great start

Fort Middle School 4

Posted July 01, 2013
You can make a lot off good friends at fort not only with the student but with the teachers you can have a really good time there

Posted April 19, 2013
Fort Middle School Columbus GA is garbage!!!! My child was jumped on twice and they did nothing about it but wanted to suspend my child. My child has never been in trouble EVER!!!! The people are ghetto!!!!! If your child dresses like garbage they will have friends falling at there feet but if your child dresses nice they will get attacked. Please please do not let your child go to this school it needs to be shut down!!!!!

Posted April 28, 2012
I attended this school while in the 7th grade. They were racially discriminate, religiously discriminate, and was by far the worst experience of my childhood. Had I known then what I know now, legal action would've been the result, given the multitude of Laws and Rights this school violates. Judging from the other reviews, not much has changed.

Posted March 24, 2011
After having many issues with bullying at this school, I took my children out and put them in a more diverse atmosphere. For any parent who is concerned with gang activity, bullying, or lack of caring, you might take heed and listen more to those comments then the biased comments coming from the so called educators that drag themselves to Fort Middle School on a daily basis to spit the garble verbatim from the book. Their motto is, "The Best Middle School in the World". To me, it should be, "The Best Middle School on Woodruff Farm Road. The bullying was so bad that the police were called after some child this child sent a nice uppercut to my son's left chin and left a nasty bruise for a week. All because my son was standing in the front of the classroom paying attention and the other child wanted that particular spot. Then they had the nerve to WAIT 2 hours to call me! It wasn't the first time my children had been bullied at that school, but it will certainly be the LAST. My children are now proud Veterans Memorial Rangers!

Fort Middle School 2

Posted February 08, 2011
This school needs a serious turnaround. They are disorganized, and sadly, somewhat prejudiced. The curriculum, focus, ( on art, history, and theatre especially ) is overwhelmingly African-American based, which is wonderful for those students. The Caucasian students feel left out and isolated. ( and will always, ALWAYS be wrong in a dispute ) Aside from these issues, the school itself claims to help with various online databases for parents that are never kept up to date, etc. The communication to parents is absolutely horrible and lax. Overall, I wouldn't send my child here if I could help it.

2900 Woodruff Farm Rd, Columbus, GA  31907
Last modified Fort Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.