Bad
Good

My son went to private school before coming here and I was very nervous! I've come to know very quickly that it was for no reason not only does he make awesome grades while being challenged, but he found his place within. Choosing 2 sports and being able to actually participate! We really both LOVE this school!

I'm a freshman at Hardaway High and in the past couple of weeks their it was awesome! The teachers are really great and I have been taking an IB course which is way better than the CHS magnet. Also the teachers actually care about you! The thing that I hate is the over crowded one way halls, it takes me forever to get to class when it's on the other side of the school but overall good school.

Teachers go above and beyond to keep parents informed. College going culture. Athletic teams have dedicated coaches.

my granddaughter is a totally awesome person after two years in this baccalaureate program. the school gets 99% of the credit (her parents are pretty good, too). the program has not just provided intellectual stimulation, but has helped my granddaughter grow into a good citizen. the program has definitely aided her to social and civic growth, a sense of belonging to the community and wanting to contribute to it in a positive manner. it has helped her determine for herself what further education she wants, the kind of college or university she wants to attend, what other educational goals she wants to achieve. the courses are not rote learning. the student is encouraged to think.

I attended Hardaway, class of 09, and I have to say it's a good school if you're in the IB programme or a good student. The IB Programme is more challenging than Columbus High's Magnet, and I am doing much better than those around me who graduated from CHS. However, outside of the IB Programme, the teaching quality varies. This was in part due to the students though. Also, now I have heard that the school is over crowded because it is one of two schools in the county, not counting CHS, that can accept students because they consistently make AYP. The administration is wonderful I must say. HHS is a good school if your child is going for school purposes.

The IB program at Hardaway is outstanding! The challenging work really prepared our child for college. He was an early decision acceptance with a Division 1 University. Thanks IB.

i am a graduator of 2007. i was an international student from Ukraine. i have very nice memories about studying in this school, especially about teachers. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!! Vitalii Mykhlyk

This school is horrible!! It is my son's first year there, and the teachers do not care about the students. I have emailed teachers several times and never receive a response. Due to almost all the high schools not passing AYP this school has over 1500 student. The class size is too large. It's awful! My son hates it. I graduated from Hardaway in the 80 and it was awesome. I will be pulling my son out soon...

My daughter attends Hardaway.The IB Program is a wonderful Program. It will prepare her for College,like no other Program. We are so glad we made this choice.

The best school my daughter has been in since moving to Georgia. The IB program is the best around. It's in a great neighborhood, very safe. My daughter loves the staff. Had quite a few family members transfer from other schools to Hardaway and loved it.

Last modified Hardaway High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.