Posted September 28, 2014
I am speaking from a parent experience from my two children who had went to Richards. Richards is a very prejudice school and the teachers show favoritism towards certain students, especially the students who came from club view,even some of the students were cruel,but I believe that was only because what their parents was teaching them at home. My children had a hard time being accepted at this school, I feel the school district needs to check on their schools,because there are a lot of negative things going on at this school.

Posted July 17, 2013
This is the worst school to go to . The teachers pick favorites and most likely if you didn't go to Clubview , the kids won't accept you . I didn't receive any bad reports of my child , until the very end of the year I learned she struggled in Spanish . The principal Dawn Grantham is shady and doesn't care at all . They should be ashamed of this school .

Richards Middle School 5

Posted November 05, 2012
i loved this school! however, it may not be that great if you are a new student. most of the students have been together since kindergarten, and i'm not sure if they're willing to let you in to their group.

Richards Middle School 1

Posted February 04, 2010

Posted August 16, 2009
A grate school full of wonderful enriching teachers i hate to leave next year

Richards Middle School 3

Posted July 14, 2009
I went to Richards for 6th grade. I thought it was okay. The teachers were sort of mean and alot of the students were too. The best part in the school day (other than going home) was connections. IF I got to choose I would not go there again

Richards Middle School 4

Posted February 20, 2009

Posted January 01, 2009
I was a student at Richards for 6th and 7th grade. You may be asking why not 8th. Richards is an 'OK' school, but even as a gifted student in the I.B program I was not challenged. Most of the teachers were unfair and picked favorites for the year. I would not reccommend this school.

Posted October 10, 2008
I am inpressed with the school's safety and education!

Posted September 29, 2008
This school is the best and as a former student I can say that they have the best teachers and their academic system is tremendous

Richards Middle School
2892 Edgewood Rd, Columbus, GA  31906
Last modified Richards Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richards Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top