Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Richards offers a academically challenging IB curriculum, a diverse student population, the teachers invest in students, and the school has a strong administrative team.

If im completely honest, my year here was the worst ive ever had. I met my best friends here, but the teachers picked favorites and were irrational alot. People close to me literally didnt want to live because of school. At this school, I went through my lowest emotional stability of all time. And Im pretty sure that means something is wrong.

I am speaking from a parent experience from my two children who had went to Richards. Richards is a very prejudice school and the teachers show favoritism towards certain students, especially the students who came from club view,even some of the students were cruel,but I believe that was only because what their parents was teaching them at home. My children had a hard time being accepted at this school, I feel the school district needs to check on their schools,because there are a lot of negative things going on at this school.

This is the first year for my grandson for his middle school. He is very happy with just this week of been there. His stepbrother also went there few years ago. Today is about to graduate and already been offered two jobs. My grandson is excited and want to be one of the best students at this school. What I like the most is that from the very first day you enter you feel like you are very familiar with everything and everybody. The Staff is very pleasant and courteous and most of all children have a happy face for every one. Maria C. Piane

This is the worst school to go to . The teachers pick favorites and most likely if you didn't go to Clubview , the kids won't accept you . I didn't receive any bad reports of my child , until the very end of the year I learned she struggled in Spanish . The principal Dawn Grantham is shady and doesn't care at all . They should be ashamed of this school .

i loved this school! however, it may not be that great if you are a new student. most of the students have been together since kindergarten, and i'm not sure if they're willing to let you in to their group.

A grate school full of wonderful enriching teachers i hate to leave next year

I went to Richards for 6th grade. I thought it was okay. The teachers were sort of mean and alot of the students were too. The best part in the school day (other than going home) was connections. IF I got to choose I would not go there again

I was a student at Richards for 6th and 7th grade. You may be asking why not 8th. Richards is an 'OK' school, but even as a gifted student in the I.B program I was not challenged. Most of the teachers were unfair and picked favorites for the year. I would not reccommend this school.

I am inpressed with the school's safety and education!

Last modified Richards Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.